Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
MonoxideChild

The 'official' Bs Thread.

Man, the guys who came into the store today to buy it first thing.... Stereotypical basement dwellers to the letter.

Two guys in particular, in their 30s, in their PJs, patchy unshaven faces, terrible skin, I can literally smell them from 8-10 feet away, came in just for the Nuka Cola.

yeah, my buddy works as a commercial cleaner. he tells me about the "great unwashed" who do these midnight openings. absolute creatures he reckons lol

Fallout 4, anyone?

Fallout 3 sucked (Or I didn't play much, just got out of the bunker where you start) so no.

I'm enjoying it. It's not amazing, but I've been a fan of the series so I'm having fun.

I'm going to copy paste what a member said on MX6.com, because it made me want to cry and give him a *****job.

As said by Mazda Carnage:

"

I never built my cars to drive in parking lot traffic because I seriously underestimated the speed morons breed at. Traffic douchebaggery here consist of driving an automatic and only using the brake, crawling at idle while using the brakes, no throttle and not full idle speed (always brake light's). All standard transmissions suck in this traffic.
I build cars you need to pay attention to drive in a world where no one knows that they're even driving.

Nothing that brings a smile to your face and you can't wait to drive is "Hard to drive". Anyone who doesn't get that feeling shouldn't be on the road your ruining it for everyone, take the bus to work or stay home and starve the world doesn't need you anyway.

If you don't even enjoy what you are doing while it kills the world you are truly evil.

I can't tell you the number of people who have asked me how excited I am about autonomous cars because "they know I love cars and technology!"

I just stare at them as though they're from another planet until they leave....

In a non-narcissistic way, I love hearing about my co-workers/non-close family/friends cars breaking down/part replacements and their repair costs, while I drive my 88-92 generation vehicle with zero problems and rock bottom maintenance costs.

My delivery driver friend at work drives a MS3 with some minor upgrades, he had to sign and handover his paycheck to us to cover a brake job he had done at a shop next door. Pads + rotors, said he was billed over $400.

Meanwhile, he's talking about how he just uploaded (or whatever you do) a stage 2 tune via the COBB access port thing. Talking about how hard it pulls. His car does sound pretty ok, has some minor bolt on exhaust goodies.

He mentioned it was idling low and running rough at idle, I said maybe a vacuum leak, but don't take anything I say seriously as I drive a car decades older.

He started it up for me, and I could instantly hear the sound of a car idling low because of a vacuum leak. (At least from what I know, after almost 10 years with GDs)

I took a look at his little COBB electronic gauge thing he has mounted. One of the readouts was vac/boost, it read -9PSI at idle.

Mentioned that every GD I've owned idles @ -22, and if it dips below -19 I'm checking for leaks.

I said to do some research, as I'm not an expert on MS3s, but I know my vacuum.

MFW someones vaccum is off by 10Psi.

trasmissions are being a bane lately. buddy bought his brand new second-hand GD? wagon with 1800cc and auto

because his 323 (ford laser) station wagon getting tired and the E5 has a dead 5 speed.

traded a 2nd hand mitsi galant (evo 3 shape) because it wasnt a wagon. and he pays the difference. trouble is the auto now blown drive gear yes he works out of town, but he has a another car for that but its a big 6 cylinder and wants to cut the running around down. the problem for me is finding a 1800cc auto gearbox. majority are 2 litres and or manual.

Wow - good vacuum you have! On my GCs the turbo is usually around -18 and the carb a little worse at -17 - but then again it has buttloads of vacuum lines running everywhere and a slight leak in the butterfly.

Mentioned that every GD I've owned idles @ -22, and if it dips below -19 I'm checking for leaks.

I said to do some research, as I'm not an expert on MS3s, but I know my vacuum.

MFW someones vaccum is off by 10Psi.

I hope you guys actually mean in Hg.  There's only 14.7 PSIA absolute, so even if you were reading gauge pressure, the max you will ever get in a perfect vacuum is -14.7 PSIG.

If he's reading -9 PSI, that's actually really good (-19 inHg).

IMG_20151121_210541115.jpg

Well I guess that's why it says "in HG" at the bottom.

My bad.

But still, (and I know nothing about MS3s), I would be unhappy with -19).

Someone with in contact with Patrick (xxmono):

Tell him I will PayPal him $25 the second he continues the conversation we were having almost over a year ago. That's $25, just to get back on this webiste, or email me (mazdapride89@gmail.com), and continue a convo.

Pretend I'm playing a video game, and I have 3/4 pieces of armour. He has the last one I need.

I don't know what his situation is. He was able to respond to several of us, so not sure why he cannot respond to you. He simply must not be interested...

We've moved house and surprised that in the middle of nowhere we're eligible for an NBN service (for non Aussies essentially a government broadband network that uses 4G LTE in my case). I've never had a 15Mbps upload speed before in my life!! :blink:

Its alot easier to get ahold of me on FB these days. I spend very little time on forums anymore. Hell, it took me a good 10 minutes just to figure out my log-in info. haha. Whats up Leev? Next time, get on FB! haha.

It's you!!!! Holy crap.

I have zero social media, sorry. This was my only way.

I just want that crank pulley man. Preferably the PP one.

Funny thing i was back out in Cali like 3 weeks ago in Anahiem with the family. And thought about you. Didnt luck out with as awesome of a rental as last time though, only got a Fusion this time.

Do $200 on the pulley? As i really dont want to sell it and break up the collection as its literally the only collection in existance. So its going to take that to make me break it up.

Sorry, $200 is truly my best price. I woulnt even entertain the idea of breaking up the set again typically. Ive already done it twice, and ended up buying the pulleys back afterwords.

Sorry, $200 is truly my best price.

PM me Paypal. Send a pic of it in a box and I'll send payment ASAP.