Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
MonoxideChild

The 'official' Bs Thread.

that's what came to mind when I first saw that pic "Porschiata" . makes it look like an oldschool Porsche, i like it.

300 good lord what's wrong with it?

needs all new mounts and a tire, his gf busted the front windshield out completely (which he put a new on in) for a month and needs a special kind of cleaning called new upholstery or a good cleaning, and it needs a tire. but it comes with another ecu, motor and transmission with a cd4e-jr kit still in the box. he also told me if i pay for the title if he can get it i can have the car but you know how these things go they never get the title.

i hate work btw, except the money part btw i work at advance auto now lol

Hey that's neat. Do me a favor. Fix their inventory and wrong parts problem. Yeah that about sums it up. GL with your new job I'm sure there will be no end of dealing with frustrated customers. At least you actually know how to work on a car.

Advance Auto at my location have really bad customer service, their business is slow, and most of their parts are more expensive than other parts stores. But Autozone in my area is almost always busy. Just recently an O'reily just opened up next to that Autozone, I didn't like the way and isn't the first time O'reily build stores next to autozone stores around the area in attempt to steal their businesses. The good news is it still didn't do O'reily any good business because most of the customers would much prefer Autozone that was here first.

Oreillys has got alot of my business since coming to my town. They do alot of Machining like turning flywheels and brake rotors which Advanced and autozone doesnt offer, and alot of them can even offer custom paint match for really cheap. Totally badass! Plus they carry some brands i prefer. But mainly, when i do price checks, more then half the time, there the cheapest. Plus one of the stores they opened in my town is a Hub. So they always have anything i need in stock.

the advance auto in my town has great customer service, its just the snotty ass customers that ruin that. and dj i have no control over what goes on in your advance auto i wish i did, because unlike the dumbass versions of us employees i can get you the right part. alot of employees at advance dont even know what some parts do, we have one in our store that doesnt even know what a starter does lol. and thats bad just the lack of common sense makes the customer get the wrong part.

I go to a place called Auto Value. My friend works there, but even if he didn't that would be the place to go. They are the cheapest and have the brands I prefer. They also own Beck/Arnley and a particular online brand that I'm not allowed to mention, but we adore it here :smile:, and I'm sure several other things. It is pretty nice when I can bring them a factory Mazda part and they can find everything. Another place that is great is NAPA as those guys actually know cars.

The Advance Auto in my area is horrible, but I think it is really just the whole process. They have several individual lines which is terribly inefficient. At my Auto Zone, there is one line, so now that one person doesn't hold everyone up in the little line. Prices are the exact same, but I have found Auto Zone has some things Advance doesn't and vice versa.

Napa, and Carquest are great for those hard to find parts that all the regular parts stores never have any listings for. But both of those tend to be more expensive then those regular parts stores alot of time also.

we have a n autozone and a napa too. i will buy some parts from different stores because i dont buy known defective parts from certains parts stores. like starters i wont buy at advance and i wont buy an alternator at napa and i wont buy motor mounts from autozone lol

like my boy Carlin said "It's Bullshiet, and it's bad for you"

finally a thread i can use this in ;)

And hair cut of the year goes to...

273745_1676441954_218638169_n.jpg

on a better note, sickest RHD MX-6 interior !

yup that's an Efini wheel of a FD3S (1993-2002 RX-7) :w00t:

fd3s efini in mx6.jpg

post-25546-0-71955000-1358632539.jpg

post-25546-0-15403700-1358632662.jpg

Just got home from meeting up with a guy in Wis and buying a hell rare set of Enkei Shogun wheels. Well the seller was driving a 98+ 626! totally awesome. He said hes owned it since like 2002 even.

Just submitted a sponsorship form to Konig. Hoping to get a second set of Flatouts for a reduced cost! It would be nice to have a second set for cold or rainy days. What tires would be ideal?

just made my internet faster, firefox and a non working phone line that wasnt filtered was the culprit. i am so happy

I'm really sick right now. Bad head cold and running nose. Feels like the T-Virus. My hands are all shaky and I'm getting cold flashes. If I start to mutate tell my mom I love her.

I'm really sick right now. Bad head cold and running nose. Feels like the T-Virus. My hands are all shaky and I'm getting cold flashes. If I start to mutate tell my mom I love her.

What's a t-virus?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_T-lymphotropic_virus

Is this it? Didn't really understand, but it sounds scary,..

I was thinking along the lines of Zombies :sleep:

I had to drive my little sister to school at 6:00 am and its freaking 1'F outside. My 626 didn't sound very good first few seconds starting up, but at least there's no frost on my car to scrape off.

I was thinking along the lines of Zombies https://cdn.mazda626.net/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sleep.png ...

I had to drive my little sister to school at 6:00 am and its freaking 1'F outside. My 626 didn't sound very good first few seconds starting up, but at least there's no frost on my car to scrape off.

It was the same down here yesterday. And sadly i had to drive over 300 miles in that crap yesterday. Not to mention it started snowing.

I really cant complain too much though. It is winter, and we do live in the midwest. We should have been dealing with this crap the last few months, but we have been lucky.

Just got through changing the Wastegate Actuator and installed a 3" DP in my MSP. Goddamn, that was a bitch and a half! Just to replace a part about the size of a beer bottle, I had to remove the front IC piping and exhaust manifold/turbo/DP as one piece. I also had to cut part of the A/C bracket to get the new DP to fit. And now, after all that, the cooling lines to my Turbos leaking and somethings burning and I have no idea what! :angry: At least I was able to hook up the Wideband and my DP but it was way more of a pain than it should've been. Damn Mazdas, they'll be the end of me! :P

• Like 1

its freakin cold!!! :brr: im suppose to be in a tropical country but the weathers off by a few degrees. first time i experienced a zero degree here. my M626 hated the temperature, it idled 2000 rpm's for like the whole 10 minutes, unlike before it took only 3 mins. also my first time to use my heater inside the car, then i realized i disabled it some time ago, since i thought it was worthless,.. :frantics: freakin wrong decision,.. as in! OMG!

and,.. about the T-virus thing,.. (ehem) i knew that,.. i guess :whistle: