Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
MonoxideChild

The 'official' Bs Thread.

I had to look up what "cosplay" meant...didn't realize so many people out there like to play dress up.

x2

I guess you guys are missing out! ;)

Need's alot more skin showing for me.. She almost couldnt be more covered up. And think of the work to get her out of that.

That's what foreplay is for.

naturally I would be Predator (height is on my side lol!)

7-Predator1.jpg

What can I say, some people don't like using their imagination. :P

On vacation here for a week in the Dominican Republic. I'd forgotten just how rude the Europeans are at the international resorts... I'm not sure if it's because they're on vacation or if it's just how they are all the time. I didn't notice it as much in their native countries.

What can I say, some people don't like using their imagination. :P

On vacation here for a week in the Dominican Republic. I'd forgotten just how rude the Europeans are at the international resorts... I'm not sure if it's because they're on vacation or if it's just how they are all the time. I didn't notice it as much in their native countries.

Hey!

The Germans are the worst. I can't identify many other nationalities without hearing them speak, other than just 'European' by dress. But like I said before, I didn't notice it in their native countries as much. I really enjoyed Denmark. ;)

• Like 1

This picture's even more disturbing when you see it.

[img=http://weknowmemes.c...r-mustache.jpg]

Are those real? Creepy,

I dont know about you guys, but all other countries feel scary,. Especially when im somewhere west,.. People looks big,.. I feel really really small T.T even had a guy i ask about direction tell me something like,."ohh, where are your parents? Do you know your name? How old are you little girl?" I mean cmon,. Im already a full grown woman,...FYI total insult for me

Are those real? Creepy,

I dont know about you guys, but all other countries feel scary,. Especially when im somewhere west,.. People looks big,.. I feel really really small T.T even had a guy i ask about direction tell me something like,."ohh, where are your parents? Do you know your name? How old are you little girl?" I mean cmon,. Im already a full grown woman,...FYI total insult for me

LOL FADE :rofl:

Trust me, tall guys love petite Women ;)

I'm 6'4"(193.04 cm) tall and my ex-girlfriend is 5'2"(157.5 cm) :biggrin: :biggrin:

Are those real? Creepy,

Exactly how tall are you FADE? Want to make a bet that I'm shorter than you! :rofl:

Yeah well im not happy about it,. Im not even sure if i wanna tell everybody =p

but compared to western kids, i look like im twelve,. Really wish i have some sort of instant growth serum of some sort LOL

this went off the rails quickly lol

well,.. lots of BS's around to talk about :whistle:

Yeah well im not happy about it,. Im not even sure if i wanna tell everybody =p but compared to western kids, i look like im twelve,. Really wish i have some sort of instant growth serum of some sort LOL

Not all western kids are giants. I am 5ft 8in (175 cm) and I don`t get picked on for being short nor am I asked very often to get things off of the top shelf. Life is good. :rofl:

Yeah well im not happy about it,. Im not even sure if i wanna tell everybody =p but compared to western kids, i look like im twelve,. Really wish i have some sort of instant growth serum of some sort LOL

Not all western kids are giants. I am 5ft 8in (175 cm) and I don`t get picked on for being short nor am I asked very often to get things off of the top shelf. Life is good. :rofl:

Darn, your way,.. Way,.. WAAAAY taller than me.

Several of us were around 6'2" or 188cm when we talked about height before.

I have to agree with ND, I'm usually more attracted to shorter women myself, though height isn't really something that is a deal breaker for me, as long as things are proportional. Height doesn't really stand out to me, unless someone is taller than me, since that's pretty uncommon.

Spill the beans, Fade, how tall are you?

I'm around Princes height (difficult to tell if we were the same or not while at Road Atlanta). However, it weirds me out a bit when women are over a foot shorter than me. Not sure why...

Would it weird you out a bit if a man is almost a foot shorter than you Xeno?

However, it weirds me out a bit when women are over a foot shorter than me. Not sure why...

I know what you mean. I don`t really have that problem often, but my ex was maybe 4 ft 10 in (147 cm) at the most. It didn`t really bother me then, but looking back, it was kinda weird especially since she was almost two years older than me and everyone that didn`t know us personally thought that she was way too young for me with.

Would it weird you out a bit if a man is almost a foot shorter than you?

I had a male teacher in high school that was about the same height as my ex. (4 ft 10 in)

It was weird and he took almost every little insult and prank as a personal attack against his stature. It was a difficult class to deal with because of his issues.

sheesh,.. but only coz i saw something like 4ft 10in here,...

im 5ft flat around 150cm i guess? :sleep: no one dare laugh,.. not even a giggle,.. or your screens will KABOOOm!~ :dry: capish??

and yeah,.. i guess i consider my proportions to be,.. ehem,.. proportional

moving on!! :rolleyes:

5 ft flat is not bad at all. In my opinion, 5 ft ish with good proportions is about perfect, not too tall or too short.

Don`t be so down on yourself Fade, your perfect just as you are. :thumbsup:

At least you wouldn't have to worry about making the height requirements in most theme parks here which is 54" inches.

736.jpg

and of course the commercialized theme park industry has an advertisement for snickers right there which tells you pretty much all you need to know about why US women are larger than most other countries. That chick is fairly short and chubby for an average American girl her age though.... kinda reminds me of an

54 inches? that's like 4ft.5 inchs

Being tall isn't always helpful. I usually have no head room in the rear of vehicles. Leg room in the front sometimes happens, unless there are 4 people. My truck luckily works out and the 626 has always been a comfortable car for me. I see things that aren't meant to be seen, like the top of a refrigerator.

Oh, another thing I can think of are the caverns here in Lurray. When I was younger, I remember it being awesome. I went a couple of years ago and it was painful since I had to crouch walk the majority of the way.