Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Forum Updated Dec 15, Bunch Of Minor Issues

So with the forum update we got a nice little array of problems

• Some people still might be missing functionality of the quote button.
  • Also for some reason IMG tags don't work very well right now
  • The site could be randomly hanging, (it has been for me, but i can't track down the cause, nothing appears to be wrong)

If you notice any other issues please drop us a topic in the feedback section or here in this post.

Upgrades can be a pain. Sometimes they create more issues than they fix. That's what admins are for. ;)

The image issue seems tied to the WYSIWYG. When I disable it (the switch icon on the top left), no more complaints about the extension not being allowed and it is fine.

That's what admins are for. ;)

Im sure NDM loves hearing that. lol

I meant for fixing things not making things worse if that came out the wrong way. ;)

Everything's working fine now for me. I stayed with the older version format of the Photobucket site when I surf there, didn't like the new one and it wasn't user friendly to me.

The only real plus to the redesigned photo bucket is how much faster it can upload mass amounts of photos. On the older version, It took me a ton more time. But navigating around it is still kinda iffy for me.