Anthony_Franco

New To The Site~

6 posts in this topic

'ello there, I'm new to this site, and I'd like to meet some people, maybe give me some hints on how to really use the info on this page? Anyways, I have a 1996 Mazda 626 2.0 I4 Automatic, and it's in rough shape, not quite sure how many miles? But it was sitting in the alleyway behind my place for about two years until I decided to fix it up. It was in a wreck, had to replace the front bumper, hood, and left quarter panel, I took out the old moldy carpet and replaced it with some carpet that was in better condition from the junkyard. Had to reprogram the E.C.U., replaced the manifold and got the brakes and suspension replaced. I've already put a lot of work into this car, and I have a lot to do still, so if anyone could add me, and maybe guide me with some different things? It'd be greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Mazda626.net Anthony_Franco. If you have a question create a new topic in the appropriate forum and someone will most likely be along shortly to answer it. You can create a build topic if you are restoring a car or creating a major long term project. If you're into pictures of 626's you can create a topic in the photos forum category. Sharing of information here is only a few clicks away. Welcome to the site.

1 person likes this

Yes... create a new topic under questions/technical support and post your questions away like there's no tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Feel at home sir! Glad to have you on board! ^^