Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Were Back! Sorry For The Downtime!

Hey everyone and were back online now, sorry for the downtime.

Our server was actually physically relocated to a new server center by our server host, which is why we were down for 24 hours. The server was previously in Florida, and now its located in Pennsylvania, a 984 mile trip ( http://goo.gl/4tmpW )

The server was fully operational at 4:06 PM EST, (5 hours ago)

However the site wasn't automatically available for 2 reasons.

1. The mazda626 VPS/site failed to autoboot (something I'll be sure to resolve).
  2. I wasn't alerted it was back on because my automatic server checks only check the mazda site not the root server (something I'm also going to fix).

I apologize for the 5 hours of unnecessary downtime, and the unfortunate 25 additional hours while the servers were shipped. This has been our longest downtime in the last year, and we hopefully won't see anything of this magnitude for quite a while.

Thanks again for your patience everyone!

• Like 1

Ohh,.. So that was it,.. I was "what did NDM do this time" the whole day,.. ^^ glad it was nothing serious

So we went for a road trip, so to speak ^_^

Then.... Home sweet home :D

It's a bit chilly in Pennsylvania :brr: ....

This trip was exhausting. :yawn:

Yeah the not so fun, very long kind of road trip.

I wish I was able to give everyone a bit more notice, but I actually didn't know until the server was offline that we were getting moved. I completely overlooked the email I got from the hosting company a few days back but luckily it all went smoothly.

Ohh,.. So that was it,.. I was "what did NDM do this time" the whole day,.. ^^ glad it was nothing serious

haha yeah, luckily it wasn't me for the most part! Aside from my mistake not seeing that the server was back up for 5 hours :(

I was having flashbacks of a few years back. Had me worried.

Yeah those were rough times, luckily we won't ever be going back to that. I'm hoping that this new server center gives us the same rock solid performance we've had for the last month or so.

I was thinking the same thing :P. I haven't been online for a week due to not paying the internet bill. The second I got back online I checked this site and was like wtf noooo. I'd already gone without it for a week and now this. Glad to finally be back on the site.

Oh whew! Glad to be back up. The chills and body aches were just starting to set in. That was close!