Wtb - 1988-1992 626 Hatchback Parts

I'm looking for some stuff so I can get my car fixed up (to some extent) this winter. I'll have to wait till spring to kill the mortal enemy of every car in Calgary....rust. Anyways, here's what I know I need for sure

- Drivers side rear tail-light cover

- Set of rear hatch shocks

As I find more things I need I'll update this post to include them

Thanks!

I think I have an extra tail light and the hatch shocks.. I can find out tomorrow night when I get home as it is too dark here to look behind my shed...

on the tail light what color is the finish paniel around the license plate??? is it red or Orange???

Dan

ok that woiuld make sence.. my wife had a 91 and it was red.. and I have seen the orange ones around here too..

I have the hatch shocks is you are still looking.. 15.00 for both plus shipping..

Dan

Desperately need the rear tail-light covers. Would honestly be willing to take one thats a different color just so the car can pass a safety. Would also be open to purchasing any rebuild parts (gaskets, bushings, seals etc) or coilovers setups that people may have lying around

Sorry I have been really bisy and have not sent you photos yet.. Here is an Ebay item # for the center paniel that I have up.. if you like I can add the struts to it too..

Ebay item # 270062121019

Dan

I'll have a look at the eBay ad when I get home. With regard to the coilovers, as much as I'd like to have a look, probetalk isn't letting me open the page as I am not a member and don't have 15 posts lol

• 2 weeks later...

The sedan tails are indeed different. And finding a Hatch isnt going to be easy either. The entire time i had mine, I was searching for a clean set of 90-92 tails, and never saw a single set. But partial sets do pop up on ebay pretty often. So id just keep an eye on there searching 626 tail light every week or so.

Would I be correct in guessing that the inner part is the same throughout production of the gd hatch? I know the early models had different outer coloring than the later ones, but the bulb holding bit should match up I think