My 88 626 Gt Sedan :)

A year and a half ago i bought this baby from the original owner with 94xxx miles on it for $900!!!! I instantly fell in love with this beast and in this past year ive managed to read this entire site top to bottom to educate myself on this car i never knew existed haha i decided to finally join the forum since ive been able to add some tasteful mods (and power!) thanks to my local shop Silokin Automotive! I guess now its time to show her off a bit and hear all of your ideas about how i can continue to make the right mods for power and engine longevity:) i look forward to hearing from all of you and i will post pics as soon as i figure out how to.

The list includes:

Taylor pro 8mm wires

Energizer e3 plugs

Custom built kevlar 6 puck clutch, pressure plate and remachined flywheel

2.5" custom stainless steel downpipe to a 6" flexpipe straight back to a flowmaster muffler(souns awesome!)

A/c delete

New front mount intercooler, aluminum piping and a knock off blitz bov

Cone air filter "intake"

12 new HLAs

And much more im forgetting.

And im peaking at 11 psi according to my autometer boost guage without a manual boost controller :)

Well, the E3s are known to break off in the head when you are trying to remove them or even when installing. That is certainly not a product I want around my vehicles.

Flowmaster makes so many different kinds of mufflers which is why I asked. A quick search shows it may be a Super 44.

ok now i feel dumb.. i was able to upload a pic of the car as my profile pic but how do i get a URL for pics i have on my desktop lol

Flowmaster makes so many different kinds of mufflers which is why I asked. A quick search shows it may be a Super 44.

ok now i feel dumb.. i was able to upload a pic of the car as my profile pic but how do i get a URL for pics i have on my desktop lol

Instead of using the quick reply at the bottom, click "More Reply Options". On that page, you will see "Attachments" where you can upload pictures.

Well unfortunately its my daily right now. This winter shes coming off the road and going in my garage and in the spring i plan on fitting her with a pair of DC coilovers along with replacing a few other suspension/steering components. As far as performance, if i run into some money between now and the winter id really love to have my guy custom make a true cold air intake for me, including aluminum piping going from the turbo to the VAF and then down to my bumper and obviously relocating my battery to the trunk. After thatt its a probinator chip, upgraded fuel system, and a boost controller. But unfortunately, bc its my only vehicle at the moment i need to wait until i buy a new car before i really start to make some power

• 2 weeks later...

There's a guy on ebay in germany selling a cute factory spoiler for the sedan!

Link?

Apparently he sold it, I remember seeing it for months unsold as I was searching for a hatchback one! It was item no 251071797816 and seller was daniel-klaas. He still has spoilers for GC models.and a few parts.

http://www.ebay.de/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=261118268369&pt=DE_Autoteile&_osacat=0&hash=item3ccbdc93d1&_ssn=daniel-klaas&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313&_nkw=mazda+626&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Sorry for giving anybody hopes

Can anyone tell me where i can find this grommet?! It goes on the valve cover side of the pcv hose. For whatever reason it refuses to sit in the valve cover causing my pcv house to fall out at tomes causing a massive vacumm leak and a real rough idle. Its been giving me the biggest headache and i need a solution!!!! Any ideas as to how to fix it or any links or leads to where i can buy a new one would be massively appreciated!

post-31272-0-07629100-1352212234_thumb.j

post-31272-0-31695200-1352212263_thumb.j

post-31272-0-45688500-1352212286_thumb.j

As luck would have it i found a parts store near me that had it jn stock about a half hour after i posted this... Thanks for the quick response mono, i didnt think mazda stillcarried parts for this car after a guy looked at me like i had 3 heads when i stopped down there looking for motor mounts lol