Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Adding Back ~1Gb Of Missing Content!

Just wanted to announce that we were able to get about 1gb of missing content back online. This was all content that was previously on snailmans old servers. We have a lot of good stuff now back live!

Example of some missing images restored!:

http://mazda626.net/topic/28799-strut-spring-replacement/

I'm still having some issues for images in threads like this: http://mazda626.net/topic/16070-hei-ignition-module-modificationinstallation/ because the images point to port 8080, but I should have those working later this weekend.

Enjoy everyone!

And a special thanks goes out to snailman of course for safeguarding this content, that we can now use and share again.

Wow, so how long were you running the backup server total like 7+ years?

Also side note port 8080 redirects are working :thumbsup:

Proof here:

Since circa 2001/2002. When mazda626.net was around back then, we didn't have enough storage space or bandwidth to allow anon uploads, etc., so I set up a server on my college campus (had LOTS of bandwidth then). After I got out of school, I had private internet service which wasn't nearly as fast as fiber optic. There was over 20GB of content at one point, most of it got lost when i had two hard drives fail at around the same time.

WOW 20gb of content, if Only we still had those drives around we could send them out to those CSI data recovery guys lol.

and here I was thinking 900mb was alot to restore too :lol:

Awesome work! I can't even recount the number of times over the years I've been to Snail's install thread for the suspension and can only remember once when the pics actually worked!