Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Images Now Served By New Ssd Cdn

Images should load MUCH FASTER NOW! Were now on MaxCDN a full SSD based content delivery network. Which means the site should be even quicker especially when your loading large images now.

**95% Percent of everything you see now (images) are hosted on the cdn** Which frees up our server to be quicker with routing and directing traffic :D

Were also running this in addition to cloudflare still: http://mazda626.net/...network-online/

Content Distribution Nodes:

post-15320-0-91011200-1342460104.jpg

For Europe/Pacific Node Locations take a peak here: http://www.maxcdn.co...atures/network/

Being on a slow dialup speed this has helped me. Image loading speed is slightly faster. Being on dialup I'm not going to notice a dramatic difference because my bandwidth is a bottleneck in itself. How you guys do all this CDN stuff is beyond me but it's greatly appreciated. You guys are doing a fantastic job with making improvements on the site most notably focusing on the speed for everyone around the world to access the site faster. That's definitely helped the activity on this site go way up due to accessibility. Good job admins.

Update I HIGHLY recommend for everyone to clear your cached content from your browser.

just hearing this makes me dribble... a full ssd based server, i'd happily do anything for one... nice one guys, everything helps to spread the mazda love :D