Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
njmazda49

99 Mazda 626 Fuse Panel Diagram

I've looked all over the internet and cannot find the diagram of the fuse panel (interior). My car didn't come with the owners maual so i would appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

Peter

It should be on the inside cover of both your fuse box and breakout box. If you are missing the cover then maybe someone can take a pic of theirs for you. I don't know where there is a diagram of a 98/99 fuse box. I have diagrams of the 2001 model but don't know if that will be exactly the same as your 1999.

• Like 1

I am having the same issue but I have the manual that came with the car.  2001 mazda 626 2.0 looking for the fuel relay and cannot find it and it's doesn't show in the manual.  Fuse box I am looking at is under the hood driver'side side. I am having fuel issues. 

9 hours ago, Pelleman Jensen said:

I have a Mazda 626 Station Wagon from 2000. Does anyone know where to find the fuse for adjusting the side rearview mirrors? I can’t locate it anywhere!

Owners Manual    If you don't have one.  Fuse S inside the car.  And if you read the above posts, shows the fuse diagram.

• Like 1