mike626cronos

Trouble De Moteur En Acceleration

7 posts in this topic

jai une question pour touss ma (superbe mazda 626 cronos 1996) quand jaxeler le rpm monte et a 3500rpm il bogue et a 4000rpm il se deside a axelerer ya tu quequn qui c le probleme si oui envoyer moy un message. marci

best english translation I could get is:

Jha a question for touss my (beautiful Mazda 626 cronos 1996) when jaxeler mounted the rpm and 3500rpm it bug and a 4000rpm it is value ofside has axelerer ya thou quequn which c the problem if yes send avg a message marci.

Welcome to the forum, unfortunately most of us are English speakers.

I'm guessing your issue is either the engine is bogging down or choking between 3,500RPMS and RPMS. I'd I think your best luck, is to check the spark plugs/wires, and maybe replace them. If you could translate what you said into english we can probably be of better help.

Translated of ^ through google translate:

Je devine que votre problème est soit le moteur s'enlise ou d'étouffement entre 3500 et RPMS RPMS. Je je pense que votre meilleure chance est de vérifier les bougies d'allumage / fils, et peut-être les remplacer. Si vous pouvez traduire ce que vous dites en anglais, nous pouvons sans doute d'une meilleure aide.

The problem here is that it's French Creole and not even good Creole at that. Creole are notorious for making up their own stuff as they go along. Formal schools aren't one of Haiti's strongsuits. It would be like one of us asking a kwestion like dis 'stead of dat in az ghe770 a fashun az pahzible. Question is less than stellar as it is anyway.

jai une question pour touss ma (superbe mazda 626 cronos 1996) quand jaxeler le rpm monte et a 3500rpm il bogue et a 4000rpm il se deside a axelerer ya tu quequn qui c le probleme si oui envoyer moy un message. marci

I have a question for all of you. My beautiful 1996 Mazda 626 is jacked up. The RPM peaks at 3500rpm, sometimes 4000rpm. If you figure out what the problem is send me a message.

So wait is he saying the power peaks in that range for him, or he maxes out and the engine wont go higher?

Cause I don't know how to tell?

Isn't that the same thing or are you asking if it's a gauge issue? He's pretty short on details to say the least. I'd assume he means power. Maybe limp mode?

Yeah I reckon he's saying the RPM won't go anywhere near redline. The engine bogs down and stops there, kinda thing. I would totally check plugs and leads, especially being in the humid area where you are. And I doubt he's using dielectric grease...

When I read that French I thought it was a joke. It didn't make a lick of sense to me. LOL. I guess kinda like when I've seen German speakers have trouble with Yiddish, kinda...

Do you speak Creole, Devon? I mean, it's not like everyone in Florida does...Kinda like how not everyone in Cali speaks Spanish, contrary to much popular belief...

I've lived in Louisiana and the equivalent of little Haiti in my town. Been around Creole a good part of my life. I don't speak it but can pick out things here and there. It's like how most Americans know at least a little bit of Spanish. Best way to describe Creole is ghetto or redneck French. It's just a lazy version of the main language. Good luck finding a Creole translation software because like I said it's SUCH a lazy language that all the people that speak it can't even agree how it's supposed to go. There are different dialects and it's confusing as hell how such a small island couldn't even get all their ducks in a row. Guess the same could be said about the Scottish and English however in today's modernized world it just goes to show that Haiti still has a very long way to go.