Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Downtime . . . Server Host Forgot To Turn Back On Our System

Soooo good news is ram on the server got bumped, bad news is after they upgraded the RAM they forgot to turn back on the server . . . So yeah. Sorry about that everyone!

I guess we have monkeys running the server center :(

It was down for me up until 2 seconds ago and only because I clicked the link. Was still getting the cloudflare notice. I had to click on "try a live version of the site" because I got antsy and what do ya know I can see the site now. I had no idea I could do that. I bet it's still down for some people that don't click that link.

Totally agree. Everytime I see it I keep hitting refresh hoping time and space will merge back together. After about 5 refreshes I go hit up steam and play a couple games.

hit up steam

You make me giggle. :wub:

Half life 1 and 2, and garrys mod.

These make my life whole and complete.

Ugh I hate that page too, cause it means somethin is borked!

But yeah exact downtime was 5:14PM - 6:43PM EST. All could have been avoided if they actually told me they were doing work on it. I literally had no clue why things were going down, and it took them an hour to respond to my initial email :(.

But on the upside the site/server is stable as a rock now. Sure we had our troubles but from here on out unless Florida disappears(or our server center) we should be fine :D.

One of the main reasons we had so many issues moving to the dedi in the first place was that our server needed bios updates, and the actual harddrive performance from out of date motherboard bios was absolute garbage. So we kept trying to move over and time and time again the server had issues with our relatively performance intensive website. After we finally got that issue cleaned up with a bios update as well as the server setup to enterprise level spec(via my buddy who works for rackspace), everything should be golden now :D.