Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

What Did You Have For Lunch? #random

So any day and everyday you want post pics and discuss what your noms are! Look at this thread as if its the cooking channel on mazda626.net Also feel free to comment on the noms others are eating.

mmmm_grinder.jpg

This is what we call in Connecituct a Grinder(aka Sub aka Hogey, etc)

I got it straight from a local supermarket made fresh in front of me.

Crusty FrenchBread

Tukey

Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Green peppers, and some mayo!

Whats in your lunchbox?

post-15320-0-62870300-1327950582_thumb.j

Today I had girl scout cookies with chips & dip. Horrible lunch I know couldn't help myself it's girl scout cookie season.

• Like 1

Today I had girl scout cookies with chips & dip. Horrible lunch I know couldn't help myself it's girl scout cookie season.

Because you mentioned girlscout cookies I automatically voted up your reply :P. Girlscout cookies are amazing!

Speaking of cookies me and my brother made homemade chocolate chip cookies over the weekend 50+ and they were all gone within 2 days . . .. poor cookies never stood a chance.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........cookies...me love cookies. Especially chocolate chip. You would have had to fight me for them, lol. I had a double steak burger with cheese and a milk shake from Steak and Shake. :happy:

Virgin delights are my favorite.

Zepticon, I'm trying to figure out if you hit an ostrich or a wooly mammoth with your car in that pic...

I had a footlong from Subway today for lunch. Woo eatin fresh, or something.

Zepticon, I'm trying to figure out if you hit an ostrich or a wooly mammoth with your car in that pic...

Hahahaha, I was wondering the same thing. Oh and Subway rules.