Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

And Were Back! Live On The New Dedi!

And were back online everyone. Will be tweaking and optimizing over the next few days, so the site will only get much much faster!

Enjoy the new speedier server, and dont hesistate to let me know of any issues you see/discover.

images/uploads should be working in 20-30 mins. Found the issue, just waiting for apache to recompile.

just had about 15 mins of downtime, had to make some minor changes. We should be all set now though!

DJDevon, you have steam? Me too.. What games do you play? :-)

Also, the faster server is appreciated by all (The old one wasn't bad, but I sure have noticed the speed of the new one!). Thank you.

Server has been acting up, non responsive, slow sometimes. Go to make a post or edit one of my posts and nothing happens. :( I'll pm u ash.

Hey DJ, how often has this happened. I think I have an idea on how to fix, but is it just when you go to post?

No it was happening about 30 minutes ago when I was trying to load any pages. Slow to load to the point that images and icons weren't loading. Got pretty bad. Maybe just a hiccup. Seems like every post I make though that progress bar goes through and js doesn't update. Worked that time np. Might have been a temporary thing dunno.

hmmm well definitely keep an eye out for it. Let me know if it happens again, and if you can record the time (by minutes) that an event happens so I can check the logs to see if anything odd is happening. I'm hoping it was just a one time thing, but I do still have alot more tweaking to do.