Mazda 626/mx6/323F European Online Store

!! WARNING !!
CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THIS STORE HAS GONE DOWN THE TOILET LATELY. IT IS NOT ADVICED TO SHOP FROM THEM ANYMORE SINCE THEY DO NOT DELIVER THE ITEMS!

Hi all,

Just thought I'd post about a website that I have dealt with who provide New & Used parts for Many Mazda models (626,MX6, MX5, 323F to name a few) whom I would highly recommend.

http://www.fordprobe...store/index.php

I ordered an electric radio aerial kit, LED bulbs and other parts from these guys. Promptly delivered as promised at a good price.

I am in NO WAY affiliated with this website, I am just trying to help fellow European 626'ers out who may need it.

Thanks

Ash.626 :-)

Edited by Zepticon
warning message

Wish they had more selection but can't expect a store to cater just to the 626. :) I like how they offer floormat replacements using the oem pattern (in black). That one peaked my interest enough for me to bookmark it, thanks. I honestly didn't know about that site/store.

No worries :-) It's a no hassle way for me to get parts. The electrical radio aerial kit they sell does fit also, provided you re-use the oem fittings etc. Only thing is now I have the new aerial installed, it doesn't contain a relay to cut the 12v supply so my dash clock stays on lol

When I recall when my Dad did it for me (He is an electrician so he tends to do electrical stuff on my car for me) When we took the OEM mast out it had a harness that plugged into the aerial which we had to dissassemble and split to wire it to the new one. There was a wire or two left which we left as there was nothing for it to wire to. I can only assume that one of these wires sent a signal back somewhere to turn off all of the accessories. When I turn my key and take it out now there is still power to the 12v accessory socket, dash clock and radio, lol. He did say something about wiring in a relay

You are replacing a 5 wire antenna with a 3 wire? Sounds like you got the accessory wire plugged into the wrong pin. If that wire stays powered then the radio, clock, and other accessorys on that circuit might too. Same if you got the ground wrong. On the ground pin there should be continuity when the car is off otherwise you know you got something wrong and power is being fed through that circuit. No relay is needed if you wire it right as the relays are already built into the system. Have your dad take another shot at it. ;)

1993/1994/1995 Mazda 626 Power Antenna Wiring Harness

Pin F = black (ground)

Pin * = empty

Pin D = black/yellow

Pin C = blue/white

Pin B = blue/red

Pin A = pink/black

Pins A through D are powered depending on different modes controlled by the stereo system.

i want those indicator lights, but i dont want to buy them from europe, any one know if i can those in the states? free cake from GlaDos if there are :D

Sorry I didn't see that lol. Yeah I'm still waiting on that cake.

Ohhhh I like those. I really really like those. Good find. Nice new LED style side markers for the 98-02 + EU version GLX style models. I bet those would look really nice. If you get them you gotta post up some pics.

yea, i looked at the shipping to get it to the us its not bad as far as shipping, i gotta get money first, hopefully i will have a job soon. wheres the cake you ask? GlaDOS lied :O lol