Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

New Servers live everyone, enjoy the new blazing fast speed. Looks to be stable as a rock. Enjoy the new blazing fast speeds, frontpage load time goes down from about 6 seconds to 2 so everyone at all internet speeds should enjoy a faster mazda626.net! All pageloads after that on broadband connections should be pretty darn close to instant.

Enjoy everyone!

*edit timezones off by 5 hrs, working on solution!

I'm getting the exact same speed. Honestly don't think my internet connection could possibly go any faster. Avg 46ms. Posting seems to work faster and less hangups at least from what I've noticed so far. OK making or editing a post is working waaaay faster. For all intents and purposes it IS instant. That's pretty frickin awesome. :)

Yeah, its the result of me spending too many hours trying to get it all working. (lost track) But it seems to work pretty darn well :) Still more tweaks to come, but the changes will be more for stability rather than speed. As we already have that.

But it was all welllll worth it!

Absolutely Thank you NDM and all admins who worked on the project. I know what it takes to accomplish things like this. Spaghetti code is no fun. It's appreciated and the results of your labor speak for themselves. The site is definitely working better and more importantly it's far more efficient to use. Works like a dream now. Super smooth.

Made this just for you. Will probably use it again in the future for anyone being helpful. :)

img-327759-1-Stitch_Thank_You.jpg