Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Moving To New Server Tonight!

Just to give everyone some notice. Well be shifting over to the new server tonight around 6:00-8:00 PM EST.

At that time the old server / the board will become locked, with a message across the top apologizing for the downtime.

As only location(A record) not the nameserver is changing, I'm hoping downtime will be minimal. The actual move itself should take less than 15 minutes in total.

If your still stuck on the oldsite be sure to use the following commands in attempt to force your computer to update by using:

For windows

start --> cmd --> then type without quotes "ipconfig /flushdns"

For mac

go to terminal and type without quotes "dscacheutil -flushcache"

to see if it worked repeat the ping procedure!

As for the new server, load times on average should just drop a 1 second per page for everyone, which is pretty significant :). More tuning will take place over the following weeks, but the new server will be much faster! Combined with the current CDN it should fly :)

soooo, moved over the site, server had catistrophic failure, the VM basically esploded. So more tweaking tuning, and time to figure out what went wrong. Sorry for the trouble everyone!

Too.... much... data... must shut down. I'm sorry Dave I'm afraid I can't do that. Back to the drawing board. I'm sure you guys will figure it out soon enough. The site works as it is with the occasional double post but that's what you guys have moderators for. :) No worries.

gunna probably give her another shot tomorrow night. Hopefully issues fixed this time!