Sexual Tension Between Me And My Sister... Need Advice:s

Before you read this: Please don't judge me... I'm just sharing my story because people asked...

Wow... okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but it's late and I'm sleep deprived so i guess I'll just write it now and regret it in the morning :/

First of all, - just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's fucked up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy $#!+ went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).

Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.

My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to *@@* her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fucked up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was .

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

and I started to get really religious

I share this as well. I had a verry traumatizing mental crisis, and im trying to get back in touch with my spiritual side and get my life on track.

if i had to offer any advice, id say try to remember that blood is blood, dont dip your toe in the family pool.

temptation is a tool of the devil, and the more you think about it, the more you fantasize and watch that apparently awesome video ;) , the more the devil wins.

focus on more important things, your own life, your car, your financial success, life goals and whatnot.,

more importantly, id talk to your sister. id share with her how much she is tempting you, and how much mental stress its causing you. the healthiest thing to do is talk about it.

family is family for a reason. dont mess up a good thing just because shes smokin hot. but believe me..i feel for you.

Be strong, and don't give in to irrational emotions. Perhaps you are just misdirecting your emotions because you have a void in your life, and she happens to be the closest thing to fill the void. Be happy that she found someone, and let it motivate you to go out and find the woman who is right for you. It sounds like you are still quite young; you've got a long life ahead of you, there's no need to do impulsive things out of fear or jealousy.

Went through a tough time like that but never went down that road. My sister and I talk a bit but not much, mainly cause she lives a higher lifestyle then I do. I'm glad I didn't and things are jus fine. I met my wife 8 yrs ago and we have 2 awesome lil boys and couldn't ask for better :) Things will turn out jus fine. All you have to do is venture out and fine that person who will fill that void like snailman said.

I am glad the sister thing is not an issue anymore and your better off for it cuz you need to concentrate on taking care of that Sith lord. I hear Darth Vader can be a real douche bag. I over heard some guys saying that if he ever sees his son he is gonna cut off his hand with his light saber. I mean how screwed up does a dad have to be to want to do that? Pretty twisted I would say. Just try to avoid the light saber and appeal to the goodness still left in him as a son to a father and I am sure he will come around. Good luck.

I think the best thing you could do regarding your dad is open channels of communication. It doesn't have to be anything, just a talk on the phone or a coffee, then go from there. I know this has been resolved but I was gonna say what snailman said and that's you're prolly redirecting your feelings for your sister. I think that given your broken past, you saw your sister as someone you can identify with but mistook these feelings of belonging with love (even lust.) I think its best to take things one by one, start small and take things slow. Be a friend to your sister and let your father know you are willing to listen if he ever wanted to talk to you.

I can understand about the father, I haven't talked to mine in over a year and he wasn't exactly around when he was around...

your hormones are obviously in overdrive

Yeah.. that shit sucks. Logic, reason, everything is out the window. If it moves, it's a target...

I'm still laughing about the Darth Vader part. My screen name was Darth Vader's name in the original Star Wars script, little bit of trivia for everyone. ;)

I hope we get to meet someday, man. I think we would have been good friends if we'd grown up together.

Well i somewhat feel bad now, because so many people took it serious, and didnt get the pun. >_< (or u did get it and are just playing it back at me)

But then again, i like how you all are just helping, and not laughing etc etc :D I love this forum :D

As for the pun, well, didnt any of you see Star Wars? And remember the story?

I over thought it lol. When I first read the whole thing, I was like "no way, this has to be fake," but then 10 seconds later, I thought "but...what if..."

Hey, goes to show you that we don't judge in this forum (as long as you're not eating babies of something, then we'll judge! :P )

Btw, sorry for the multi-post, my connection took a dump on me for a second so I pressed the post button too many times...

If any mods want to take care of that, be my guest!

Well, it's nice to know that so many people care, right?

Aye :D But i didnt expect anything else, since its a "small" forum where one can relate to each others:)

I posted it on another forum, and then i got a PM asking if i still had that video :D

I got the Star Wars reference when you mentioned Darth Vader. I have to admit I thought it was true as I was reading it until I got to the end then I was like ooooohhhhhhh, that was hilarious. Hence my response earlier, I think Wiking got it too judging by his response. I was a bit in shock that so many people took it so seriously and didn't get the whole Star Wars thing. I do agree that this forum is freaking awesome, everybody got together and honestly showed support which is a beautiful thing.

p.s. I always wondered what Prince Valorum meant, lol. Now I know and knowing is half the battle...

I thought you were serious too, even with the Darth Vader reference. Seems like something you could say when you were nervous and at a lost for words...

How to know we're all nerds here :lol:

I posted it on another forum, and then i got a PM asking if i still had that video :D

Well do you?

Hence my response earlier, I think Wiking got it too judging by his response.

Lol, I was thinking to myself "what a dick response, totally ignoring the whole seriousness of the situation and just talking about Star Wars.." :lol:

p.s. I always wondered what Prince Valorum meant, lol. Now I know and knowing is half the battle...

They kept the name in the story line, which is where they got Chancellor Finis Valorum.

See, I would have gotten the reference if I remembered the original plot lol. I've long since drowned in the crap Lucas put out recently like episodes I-III and of course the Clone Wars tv show in Cartoon Network. I guess I've been steadily repressing Star Wars in general cuz of all the crap out there lol.

And honestly, I always thought Natalie Portman was meh...