Taillights - How??

LED's are much brighter and shine through compared to incandescent bulbs. If you want to black out your tail lights with tint you'd better go with a large amount of LED's to shine through it. It would have to be a mod. There are ways of doing it if you have the determination to see it through.

wires yes, lots of playing with wiring, but the voltage will still be 12 v the connection to the cars main harness in the donor car would be 12v, just cut as close to that as possible...

well i's just refering to you would have to test a few wires for voltage as per there is sensors for brakes and also your ground and positive.

Not a bad idea. I've been thinking about wiring my own but if I got into an accident I'd have to redo it. Getting custom work damaged by a distracted 16 year old girl with a bunch of her friends in the car isn't fun. They always feel so so bad but that doesn't help with the fact that you have to spend another 10 hours redoing a tail lamp.

Yep I have plans similar to those tails drawn up. I jus need to find the donor or redo the ones I have now. I jus need to find other options to keep time and cost low. If its a success then I will make quite a few of them to sell to the public :D I will post the design when I get my scanner working -.-

http://www.autolumination.com/

This site has some amazing choices in bulb design as well. You could do as djdevon and m626er said in making or tinting the outer lens and putting these behind it. or something to that effect. Check it out and let your customizing imagination go wild :D