Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Sidebar Fixed!

Sidebar has been fixed early this morning everyone. Right now latest posts is setup to display 20 posts, might drop it to 15, but it is by far the most important sidebar block id say!

"status updates" are disabled as they seem to have a serious negative impact on performance. Also facebook sidebar block is fixed :)

Enjoy!

Thank you. I like how nice and clean it looks but may I make a suggestion? Can we add the category the post was made in too so that it's easier for moderators to ensure topics are in their correct categories? Also don't like the little arrow to go to the last post. Wasn't it always the topic title automatically took you to the last post?

I like how the moderators and admins DON'T show up as a different color in the sidebar. I think that's another improvement as it doesn't colorize the sidebar like Ronald McDonald's Playhouse.