jduffett

626 In Calgary

19 posts in this topic

I just arrived in Calgary from Newfoundland on Wednesday, just saw a lowered dark coloured ES on MacLeod Trail, headed north. You on here? I was the guy in the next lane, lowered, champagne mica 93 ES.

If you ever arrive in Nova Scotia and you see a lowered champagne 93 Cronos 626 with rims around Halifax, that would be me B)

shoot how long has this post been up

YES another Calgarian to the forum

yeah i've seen that guy around too

I have a silver lxv6

I've been tryin to get some 6 drivers together, but so far I got around 3-4

so yeah nice to see theres another one to join the list haha

take care man

hope to see you around

B)

man i just saw this forum today i have a 93 626 champagn colour doin los o stuff to it! in the summer can't do anything right now toooo cold! u prolly see me flyin by in my 626 i don't go under 100 on the roads :P i'm a carzy driver B) if u want i'll join the club give me some info and i'll try to join up? i need some more people who know bout this car maybe we can healp each other out and give us some tips to make our cars better!our 626's will run those hondas and acuras off the road u wait!

Hey jdufett, what part of the rock are you from? I'm in Bay Bulls, just south of St. John's. Cool to see another Newfie on the site. I've been checking this site out for a few months now. I just found this Canadian section.

I drive a silver '93 DX 5-spd but with ES rims, factory fog lights and tinted windows. And I just put on a performance muffler and a short shifter.

Does anyone in Canada or even Newfoundland have DJ_GLITCH_OS's cai? If so, how much was it all said and done? I'm dying to get it.

Hey jdufett, what part of the rock are you from? I'm in Bay Bulls, just south of St. John's. Cool to see another Newfie on the site. I've been checking this site out for a few months now. I just found this Canadian section.

I drive a silver '93 DX 5-spd but with ES rims, factory fog lights and tinted windows. And I just put on a performance muffler and a short shifter.

Does anyone in Canada or even Newfoundland have DJ_GLITCH_OS's cai? If so, how much was it all said and done? I'm dying to get it.

Wow, this post is old... I'm back on the rock now.

I'm from Portugal Cove (just west of St. John's).

hey guys. its me again. haven't been on this forum for what seemed like ages.

anyways, is everyone still around and kicking? haha

I've been seeing a gold 626 lowered with rims, Don't tell me why I know this , but have a klze under the hood. that lives around the SANDSTONE NW area.. is that anyone here?

Holy, this thread is old, Well, too bad there aren't many done out 626's on the road, I'd love to start cruising together (after I do my swap) Well, newayz chicky with a champagne, kitted, lowered and booted 626 here!

im from calgry driven a "lx" hatch back.. teee heeee its relly a gt 626 its white and has stickers on the back window honk if ya see me.. or email me whell hook up some time i have a friend driven a green 91 like mine same mods

I wanted to post here so locals would be sure to see it.

Anyone interested in a 1992 . .Beige . . auto tran?

I think the engine is a 2.4L but I can't recall off hand

Inside is pretty spotless, outside needs a paint job

runs well but probably needs a tune-up

automatic seatbbelts

tach in miles (just went over 200,000)

might be good for parts, a project or kicking around

if you or anyone you know in or out of the city might be interested

you can email me at whatkeptyou@hotmail.com

please title the email mazda 626 or something like that

Thanx all.

black 626 in edmonton... anyone else from edmonton on here?

Hey. I moved to Calgary about a year and a half ago and bought a Mazda 626 to work on and LOVE it. I put a new clutch kit in it as well as a new timing belt and tentioner. I will soon be doing all the gaskets over as well. It's an ES 4 door 5 speed. I currently can't get the rpm's to drop below 2000. I figured it would be the coolant temperature sensor but the temp gauge in the car reads normal. The car runs great other than that. Lots of pressure in all cylinders but can't figure out the problem with the idoling. The car tries to drop rpm's but always bounces back up fairly quickly. Anybody with any ideas or anyone who's had this problem please write me back. It would be GREATLY appreciated. Thx mazda fans.

Welcome to Mazda626.net. Recommend you do a PMX626.com search on low and fluctuating idle. Heaps of info to be found through a search.

My 93 is still running around the NW (the one that Mazda6 referred to earlier in this thread from Oct 2005!). Don't see too many sixes on the road anymore.....