Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Kiwi2000GLXi

Do You Like My Avatar?

I took this photo of the Mazda badge on the rear of my car this morning and cropped and shrunk it for my Avatar. Then I decided to reverse the colors... Hey presto... I think it looks tricky

I think it seems like you just learned how to use Paint.:P You could try something more original, or just forget it.

lol thongs can be shown but when i mention weed it gets deleted.

:P

lol thongs can be shown but when i mention weed it gets deleted.

img-299999-1-tongue.gif

Surprising, all right. They go so well together, too. But not while driving..

Go find a dopehead forum if you want to talk about drugs, this isn't the place. If you want to whine like a little crybaby about it, I won't hesitate to deal out a temp ban on your account again. We've been through this, so I'm asking you one last time not to dredge this old sh*t up again.

snail i have huge issues with you. but ive never said anything about it, because i don't "whine like a crybaby"

1. im not whining, i causally brought it up and was done with it.

2. talk about drugs? i said happy 4:20, which is pertaining to ONE drug, if even that.

2. don't call me a dope head. or a crybaby whiner.

3. ive had a long conversation with other mods about this, and your the only one that has an issue here.

you don't disrespect me, or make crap up, and i wont do the same, nor "drudge old shit up again"

im done.

if you reply with anything negative or a counter argument to what i just said, you only proving my point further.

You're worse than a crybaby, you're a manipulative crybaby....the kind that asks one parent for something, and when told no, goes and asks the other and tries to turn them against each other. Except you aren't my kid, so I really don't feel sorry for you. Considering you've been banned for blatantly violating the "no drugs" policy before, not to mention being an absolute ass, one would think your brain cell would have learned that this isn't the place for it.

If you were interested in being respectful at all, you wouldn't violate the rules on a site of which you are a guest. If you weren't whining, you wouldn't post crap like this in public. It's obvious you're just trying to air out someone else's dirty laundry to try and gain public favor, but I couldn't care less.

I also find it sad that it takes this many "long conversations" to get this through your thick skull. Ask yourself how a thread talking about someone's new avatar resulted in several people insulting their nifty picture, followed by moderator bashing and drug talk? Maybe all of the smoke has clouded your thinking.