Unholy_confessions

Still Cant Believe I Beat These Cars

41 posts in this topic

hey well um my 626 is all stock and ive beat the crap out of a chevy 1500, an escalade and a couple tuners....hell i beat this guy who had an late model s10 and i dunno what he had under the hood but it was modded that much i know and i totally spanked him...goes to show you the car is only as good as the driver. but i will admit i have had my ass handed to me a few times but its all in fun

No offense, but the car is only as good as the driver, all you have to do is put your right foot down in an auto. I would have to see you beat that Escalade to believe it. It's faster than the V6 manual 626. There's no way your stock auto 2.0 runs a 15.6 in the quarter like the Escalade does.

all you have to do is put your right foot down in an auto.

:rolleyes::lol:

if ur within 100 miles of me..id like to meet up lol

he's not lying, my car's beaten an escalade, and a stock silverado with the 5.3.. and I'm in an auto 4cyl, it's not the quickest but it's a lot quicker than other cars..

:|

i beat a modded saturn SL2, lol, he had a FART CAN! XD

it wasnt a real race i was just drivin around and he got all butthurt when i passed him so he desided to move faster but hey he almost did beat me ALMOST :P and yes i did, ive never actually raced for reals it was always for shits and giggles and then some ppl would just get butthurt when id fly by them.....believe me or not...and yes a car is only as good as the driver....if the driver doesnt know how to handle it then it will never know its full potential plz i know what im talking about anyways if u wanna real race....let me get my r-type

he's not lying, my car's beaten an escalade, and a stock silverado with the 5.3.. and I'm in an auto 4cyl, it's not the quickest but it's a lot quicker than other cars..

:|

i beat a modded saturn SL2, lol, he had a FART CAN! XD

TY i know wtf im talking about....and trust me i wouldnt post it if it wasnt true...

all you have to do is put your right foot down in an auto.

:rolleyes::lol:

if ur within 100 miles of me..id like to meet up lol

lol well let me see.....riverside i am at til next weekend then i'll be in NM for a couple days then its back to LA

that would be a good run. 2.2 sohc n/a, vs 2.0 dohc n/a. id still have to give it to the sohc just cause he's a manual.

If you know what you're talking about, then you would know that that isn't 'racing.' Passing someone on the highway just means that you are traveling faster than they are. I passed a Z3 the other day, but I wouldn't say I beat him because he was just cruising.

lol well let me see.....riverside i am at til next weekend then i'll be in NM for a couple days then its back to LA

i can do riverside...and possibly LA, it all depends on if i can get gas.

if ur that close ill beg for gas at the corner. biggrin.gif

u got a aim or email so we can set this up if ur into it.

If you know what you're talking about, then you would know that that isn't 'racing.' Passing someone on the highway just means that you are traveling faster than they are. I passed a Z3 the other day, but I wouldn't say I beat him because he was just cruising.

I'd like to think I beat an Aston Martin DBS and Nissan GT-R with the "passing is racing" logic smile.gif

I'd like to think I beat an Aston Martin DBS and Nissan GT-R with the "passing is racing" logic smile.gif

Haha, it's all a matter of perspective, huh? :lol:

ok well i was going to upload pics of my car but apparently they are too big.....and im not too sure on how to do it any other way so if anyone has any ideas let me know

if the whole passing is racing then hell, ive beaten a sti, a supra with a LOUD A$$ BOV, ive beat a couple cops :blink: a 300zx TT, a 9 sec nova :blink: and a 12 sec crx :blink: i guess these things can fly with the right imagination lol

your 4cyl didn't race a V8 escalade. let alone BEAT. my 2.6l V6 ES couldn't have beaten a newer V8 tahoe. those SUVs are heavy but strong and pack a LOT of power. heck. My boss's 03 4runner smoked an audi 02ish A6 quattro

You've got a 2.6L? :P

lol, you know what I mean... damn i miss that car. :'(

okay yah idk about the whole beating an escalade thing with an automatic l4. i beat my buddies oz edition eclipse auto with my 96 manual l4, and i did get my ass kicked by this modded up the ying del sol. that thing was fast.

BMX are pretty easy to beat in my 626. Do it all day long.

Haha ... true that. I also find statues are pretty easy pickings.

I also find statues are pretty easy pickings.

yeah! but those little children in little tricycles,.. they sure are hard to pass especially when like they're inches from you,.. no matter how hard you try you cant pass em,.. :biggrin: and don't even get me started on grandma on her walker! ;) ,..LOL

pretty old post hu,..

1 person likes this