Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
mazda6261980

86 626 Dash Panel Needed (analog Or Digi)

I am looking for a dash panel (instrument cluster) for my 86 626 2.0i (non-turbo) i.e. 0-140mph. Can any one out there help me ?

Where are you located ?

I would guess somewhere in the US if requesting an MPH gauge....but its a big place

Where are you located ?

I would guess somewhere in the US if requesting an MPH gauge....but its a big place

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, Beleave it or not I'm in the U.K. Having big trouble trying to obtain a dash panel for my 626 (GC)

I *might* have one that I pulled from a front cut in 1997, I think I still have it somewhere in the garage, but I would have to check.

Its km/h tho and analogue....if you get really desperate let me know, I would think you might have better luck getting someone in the US to post you one from a jumkyard.

Its a shame not more of these cars survived in the UK

I *might* have one that I pulled from a front cut in 1997, I think I still have it somewhere in the garage, but I would have to check.

Its km/h tho and analogue....if you get really desperate let me know, I would think you might have better luck getting someone in the US to post you one from a jumkyard.

Its a shame not more of these cars survived in the UK

Thanks for your time and effort, Yes it is a shame but thats our u.k. weather (all 4 seasons in one day... Lol) I will let you know if I don't get any joy with my u.s.a. or Germany search. Thanks again, I'll keep in contact.. Andy M.

Hi,

Still having some problems getting a dash panel and I was thinking that an austrailian dash would be more suited as I could use my orignal speedo face (in miles/hour) as the main speedo mechanism is the same. If you come across your dash in the garage and you where still willing too sell, would it be possible to find out shipment cost from your location and cost of the item. This would at least get the GC drivable again as my project car. See attached photo which I beleive may be the same as your dash.

Regards,

Andy Murphy

62334791.jpg

post-25720-12528512462138_thumb.jpg

I'll have a look and let you know, it might not happen before the weekend tho, this week is shaping up to be very busy

I'll have a look and let you know, it might not happen before the weekend tho, this week is shaping up to be very busy

Thanks for your help, there no rush, take your time, Speak soon.

Andy M.

I found it, I knew i would not have thrown it out, was more a case of where amongst all the other spare parts I would be likely to find it.

Here is a pic, its from a turbo model img-289480-1-clusterAW2.jpg

I'll have to find out about the postage cost.

I am looking for a dash panel (instrument cluster) for my 86 626 2.0i (non-turbo) i.e. 0-140mph. Can any one out there help me ?

i have one call me 508 689 8165 thanks joel