Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
OhSchnapps

My Short [race?] Story

Before i start, i should state that i drive a STOCK 2.0L Black 2001 Mazda 626 ES. Thing looks like a Ferrari, just begging for a race, i know.

So i was on my way to visit some friends at The Palisades Mall in Nanuet, NY. I stop at a red light, and two lanes over, there is a blue Honda Civic, eh.....2004? maybe newer. Anyway. I look over, and there are two attractive girls in the car, about my age (20). The driver (blonde, more attractive than the passenger), looks over, and gives me "the nod" with a smirk on her face. I move up a few inches and stop. She moves up, stops, then moves up to the traffic line and stops again. Light turns green, i stay stopped, and she floors it for no reason XD

Ah... i'm an ass, but hey. She was asking for it.

haha, the windows were up, and it was cold as balls outside. I wasn't about to roll my window down to yell across 2 lanes, "HEY! CAN I GETCHO NUMBAH!!???" Plus, I'm quite happily occupied at the moment. ;)

all of these are excuses... why you didnt get her number. Getting a number doesnt mean your going to call so the whole occupied excuse doesnt work.