Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
626ofAll

My 1999 626

Here it is finally. My camera had been unable to focus enough to take a decent photo for some time. Instead of paying $180 for non-success guaranteed repair, I took it apart my self and fixed it mostly. It takes pictures correctly now, but the camera is still on the fritz, but I plan to work on it some more. Before anyone says anything I tried to get embedded photos from flickr into this post, but couldn't do so. Also, I will get more photos once I wash the car and repair the bumper.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28780951@N08/

Looks clean but two things, u dont need a need bumper a shop can fix that and u should put back that snorkel or go with a CAI.

Looks clean but two things, u dont need a need bumper a shop can fix that and u should put back that snorkel or go with a CAI.

Well, I know that the crease in the cover would be easily removed, but it is broken where it bolts on to the body to the body. I am going to build a cai eventually, but I've noticed that I have neen getting consistantly 3 mpg better (now I'm getting 36mpg) with out the snorkel. I haven't changed anything else.

It will work fine without it. When you think about it though, the "snorkel" came out closer to the front of the car so you should have been getting colder air compared to how it sits now. I would also imagine the air velocity would be higher with the snorkel.

The extra miles per gallon could just be based on how you have driven it recently...