Mazda 626... 93 model...

White

2.5L V6

5 spd manual

power sunroof

power windows

power mirrors

grey interior

Spare set of tail lights and rear centre garnish included (unless they sell seperately first)..

Plenty of other spares included..

After $5000 ono..

Located in Ballarat, VIC

Contact me via email @ timhinde@ncable.net.au

Thanks for looking.. Will provide pics if theres an interest..

Thanks,

Tim

Guys if you have something to sell - Post it here

Rules:

• 1. Post what you have for sale - INCLUDE PRICE
    2. When sold - EDIT the post that it has been sold

happy selling and buying

* Mazda626.net is not responsible for the goods bought/sold

Have a 93 2.5L V6 626...in Perth..Auto gearbox was rebuilt last week, interior and exterior in great condition...New tyres, Low km's 116 000km, towbar and roofrack. Full electrics, cruise control, rear spoiler, green colour body.

Feel free to email me at wakeupgeoff@gmail.com for pics or anything else.

$5500 o.n.o

Thanks

or offers...

Theres one for sale here in ballarat, exactly the same but with mags, tinted windows and lowered and they are dreaming at $13,000 lol

$4,000 ??

They are the chrome ones not the silver...there is a difference...i got the silvers on my car at the moment.

They are the chrome ones not the silver...there is a difference...i got the silvers on my car at the moment.

The silver one's are for sales, the chrome is for display purposes only so that buyers will have an idea of what the rims look like.

Ok cool well i got a set of 17inch on my car so if anyone needs some examples of how they look on the 626 just take a look at my cardomain

Ok cool well i got a set of 17inch on my car so if anyone needs some examples of how they look on the 626 just take a look at my cardomain

Same here

FOR SALE... An '87 mazda 626 (GD super deluxe) 2.2ltr turbo 5sp manual. Located in melb. Blown diff. Good for parts or repair. buying a new car so not interested in repairing myself. Motor runs good with 110kw atw. many aftermarket modifications.

if interested e-mail at hubbo_8@hotmail.com

$1,000 ono

Thanks

Hey guys... New to the forum...

One of my mates crashed his 626 a couple of months ago...

I bought the motor and gearbox off him as i wanted the gearbox for my Tx3 Laser... (i can use parts out of it).. Anyways The motor was in good working order before it came out of the car... the only damage was the belt pullys are a little buckled...

Im honestly not entirly sure that its the F2 motor but i can take pictures for you guys... I no its a 2.2lt Turbo and im under the opinion that its a F2 motor

OPEN FOR OFFERS!!!!

I am hopeing to get ride of this motor asap as i already have my old Tx3 motor and don't have all that much room...

I Live in the northern Brisbane area....

Please call me on 0433489598 or shoot me a text...

I would really like pickup with payment on the day but if your really keen i will organise a freight at buyers cost...

Pictures will be up in the next day or so...

Also forgot to add... It comes with wiring harness, ecu and air flow metre

Thanks

Elliott

PS: if someone is looking for a non turbo TX3 motor that has got something wrong in the head.. then let me no...

- Polypropylene Woofer Cone With Rubber Surround

- 1" (25mm) High Temp. Voice Coil for Woofer

- 2-1/2" (66mm) Mylar Cone Midrange

- 1-3/4" (44mm) Super Dome Tweeter

- Impedance: 4Ohms

- Peak Power: 200 Watts

- Recommended Amplifier Power Range: 35 - 120W RMS

- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 21kHz

- Sensitivity: 93 dB

Personal Note: Comes with speaker covers but one is a bit out of shape as shown in photo.

Contact Number: 0423614039

img-274550-1-Picture147.jpg

img-274550-2-Picture148.jpg

Okay, new upgrade from my car is the rear speakers and now I got my old Pioneers up for grabs. Came with the car and are still in good working condition. Could use of a clean but mehh. They still go hard, loud & clear. Wink

Specs:

180Watts Max. Music power

50 Watts Nom. power

Coaxial Three Way

4 Ohms Impedance

Contact No: 0423614039

img-274551-1-Picture142.jpg

img-274551-2-Picture139.jpg

I'm parting out a GD 626 Turbo, still running and registered! great turbo, 5spd gearbox and motor!

Located in South Adelaide

SMS or Call if interested in any parts, 0424 569 739

Mark

P.S. My work has good rates on transport too :smile:

I'm parting out a GD 626 Turbo, still running and registered! great turbo, 5spd gearbox and motor!

Located in South Adelaide

SMS or Call if interested in any parts, 0424 569 739

Mark

P.S. My work has good rates on transport too :smile:

need a front + rear bumper because both of mine are bunged up, rear right taillight lens because mine is cracked, both indicator corners. i sent you a couple of sms messages. think i sent one around midnight and i do apolgosie for that i was slightly typsy. lol. get back to me, i really wouldnt mind these parts. cheers.

FOR SALE

air bag suspension struts to suit 1990 Mazda 626 sedan. apparantly they also fit the MX6 variant, but i can not confirm.

I am asking for $1800 ONO. the are airforce suspension struts and we custom made to suit the car. they bolt straight in with no problems

the car has only driven with these struts for 2km as they are in a show car which has been dismantled now. i can also supply air tank, compressor, lines and switches depending on what you need

i am in the sydney area and you can call me on 02 8084 3021

pictures of the car installed with these is located here

http://www.concordcustoms.com.au/secure/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=177&Itemid=176

wanted to buy parts for Mazda 626 1995 hatch in green color

1. Bonnet
  2. Front bumper bar
  3. Rear bumper bar
  4. Front grill
  5. A pire side indicator (clear)
  6. A pire fog light with cover

please contact 0431747515 or email

thanks.

F/S KLZE Fully rebuilt heads [Long Sold]

I have decided to go a different route on my rebuild and get myself a new set of heads matched to a set of Colt triflow cams instead.

So i'm willing to pull my topend of my motor and sell the complete setup.

This is two fully rebuilt klze heads with DE valvetrain and new hla's I'll even throw in the ZE CAMS if someone is willing to part with a little more cash. Work was performed by a local company here called headworx. looking for $700 ono for the heads.

I also have a powdercoated ported and modified KLG4 IM to match these heads and adjustable alloy pulleys as well if someone wants to make me an offer.

I have many pics of my engine rebuild stages showing the heads etc on my webpage. Here

[Long Sold]

White 1985 Deluxe Sedan for sale for a bargain: $500!

It's got all options: air-con, 4 electric windows, power steering, central locking and cruise control.

Has been fitted with 4 new shocks, 2 new back springs and tyres are still pretty new. It's a manual.

The main reason I'm selling it because the piston rings are getting worn (starting to smoke through the exhaust) and it's too pricy for me to get fixed :(. It's all in very good condition otherwise, it's reved 310,000km really nicely.

If any mechanic is interested for a overhaul, keep driving it in the country as is or just for parts please contact me quickly.

Current rego is valid until 27 Feb, the car is in Canberra and can be easily driven to Sydney or Melbourne.

Cheers,

Quentin