Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

there was a version of MPFI turbo on 929 HB model (some parts of the world got 626 GC wtih MPFI but no turbo) however never heard of one in GC

using bits from MPFI and matching to turbo??? hhmmm

FE 12 Valve / EFI/Carby 2.0lt SOHC 12v

yes, the FE engine did come 12v stock once upon a time there was a Carby and EFI type though it is very rare to find such an engine in a car stock.

FE 12 Valve Carby specs:

Power: 85hp @ 4,800 rpm

Torque: 118ft/lb @ 2,500 rpm

Compression: 8.6:1

Bore x Stroke: 86mm x 94mm

This is wrong as well..

FE 12v carby has a 10:1 CR and puts out 109hp @ 5200 rpm.

Torque: 122ft/lb @ 3100 rpm

Bore x stroke: 86 x 86 mm.

there was a version of MPFI turbo on 929 HB model (some parts of the world got 626 GC wtih MPFI but no turbo) however never heard of one in GC

using bits from MPFI and matching to turbo??? hhmmm

Here is a pick of the page from the US Mazda GC WSM courtesy of SixSick6 from Mx6.com:

img-285963-1-GCMPEFIturboWSMpage.jpg

Its not the same manifold that the 929 uses, as the TB is on the end, the bottom section might be, dont know where to top bit is from, I have no pics of a MPEFI GC that is NA as we never got them in this country, but looking at the diagram of the European spec 8v NA it looks like the NA version with a turbo

Hmm, I seem to have an FE/T with MPFI. Anyone ever encountered that before? It's an 87 coupe, I don't know if there are any differences between American and Canadian models. My 86 Turbo 5 door is the same.

i have one to 1987 626 2.0 turbo gc mpfi

Does anybody know the fe engine cylinder head bolt torque specs?

I found only this >

2.0Ltr engine code 2000/FE

stage 1. 20-26 Nm

stage 2. 50-56 Nm

stage 3. 80-86 NM

Is this right?

Hello!

I am running a carby F8 8 valve Sohc engine on my 89 GD and would like to know if the crank from an F2 would fit in the block as the rest seems to look alike, in order to increase stroke!

Thanks!

in the SOHC motors the deck height is different, so you might be able to stroke it to FE specs, but you'd be struggling to accommodate the stroke of the F2 going from the F8 (77mm) to F2 (94mm) is probably too much you would need rods that are either too short, or pistons with an impossible compression height.

Save yourself the trouble and just put in an F2.

in the SOHC motors the deck height is different, so you might be able to stroke it to FE specs, but you'd be struggling to accommodate the stroke of the F2 going from the F8 (77mm) to F2 (94mm) is probably too much you would need rods that are either too short, or pistons with an impossible compression height.

Save yourself the trouble and just put in an F2.

Thank you really much for your knowledge.

I have an Asia Rocsta with the F8 Carburetted engine. I have to rebuild the engine and am thinking of an upgrade. Any idea if I can use a FE cylinder head  with injection?