Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
86Maz6

Gc Body Styling

i can still make the kits and will take the best offer on my buddy club front bumper

how much ru asking for it..if you will pm me and let me know! B)

http://blizza.avgiften.com/?go=My_Car&id=101

This is a guy from Norway, just like me :biggrin: and he is proud of it, just like me..hihi..He got a mazda 626 1985..The car itself are totally stripped down and rebuild..Watch his big project from Norway..

TWR BODYKIT

By the way..Do anyone know about what I have to do if I want to get a bodykit to a 88 - 91 mod. Mazda 626 coup

I have '84 626, can i fit bumpers from 88-91 ?

dear god you noob ^_^

did you even read the any of what was posted? Try reading trust me your answer is in there AT LEAST ONCE

and yes.............now go read

well the guy that was makeing the buddy club kit well i dont know what happen to him cant seem to get a hold of him these days.

The best shot for a body kit is one for a 88-92 Mazda 626. Here are 2 cars with them img-216649-1-2107.jpg

which I belive is a erebuni kit

and

img-216649-2-383702_4.jpg

img-216649-3-383702_13.jpg

img-216649-4-383702_9.jpg

Which is a pakfeifer kit

\would this fit on an 84?? or would it need a little mod?

ok so i should have read posts..

Thinking about Widebodying an 86.

Box style or flare style?

Any thoughts. Any one know of one.

stooch... keep the same shape just extend them out... it looks so much better

also ive skipped a page cause im in a hurry... but i sell bodykits thru my business and i havn't seen any kits either for the 2 door or the 4 doors in aus. The kit on the front page looks prettty sick and has alot of potential for some fibreglass work to make it better.... dont like the side skirts tho.....

what is the actual kit called and who is the main distributor for it in USA, if u have those details on hand... as my australian importer might be able to get in contact with them...

cheers

jacob

stooch... keep the same shape just extend them out... it looks so much better

also ive skipped a page cause im in a hurry... but i sell bodykits thru my business and i havn't seen any kits either for the 2 door or the 4 doors in aus. The kit on the front page looks prettty sick and has alot of potential for some fibreglass work to make it better.... dont like the side skirts tho.....

what is the actual kit called and who is the main distributor for it in USA, if u have those details on hand... as my australian importer might be able to get in contact with them...

cheers

jacob

Just a simple question, does the engine hood fit from a 626 88-92 on my -86 years model? without modifications?