308 posts in this topic

hey guys, im mullet from Pt. Augusta, SA

im the only 626 enthusiast in the whole city, which makes me sad... :(

Car: 1989 626 Hatch

Engine: 2.2L Turbo

Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

Name: Dan

Mods: None :(

hi guys, don't really come here that often...should its a gr8 resource! got a '92 2.0L man white sedan. had it wit 150K now done 30 in under 2 yrs. first put in an alarm, keyless entry and immobilsier. then changed all interior lights to blue and put in LED blue lights whenever i open the door! put in blue LEDs for the parkers n put in phillips diamond vision 5000K lights! almost like HIDs but no way as bright.

then install a new pioneer headunit wit an ipod adaptor, blaupunkt (bad sp) amp and 2 X 12" kicker subs ported! v.noisy! then installed just a new muffler and twin tip exhaust (damn 4s come single). n thats it.

dunno wats nxt. might leav it at that. maybe upgrade to mx6 15" rims or look at sp23 rims, saw one guy on the net wit em, v.nice!

seen some nice tx5's n 626s wonder if they come here?

HI I am form Adelaide

1984 626 hatch

2.0l SOHC 40thou over

Twin webers on a custom manifold

,mild cam,port&multi angle seat job

custom extractors and 90Kw at the wheels

i'm from newcastle, nsw.

just registered.. :biggrin:

i drive a '92 626 sedan. 4cyl auto.

hey guys n gals i'm a n00b here. haven't had my mazda for long but i've got some mad plans for it. :biggrin:

car: 1992 626 sedan

engine/trans: 4cyl 2ltr auto

name: glenn

i'm goin after a bling spec look for my sled, would have it slammed on its guts already but its rollin on 15s with the wrong offset?

Car: 1994 Sedan

Engine: 2L

Transmission: 5 Speed Manual

Name: Daniel

Mods: Body kit, K&N filter, Mendril bent 3inch all the way, dba cross drill slotted rotors all round, lowered 2.5inch with new struts, 12inch boss subwoofer, 500watt rms amp (new millenium), replaced 5.7inch speakers with pioneer speaker, panasonic head deck

next thing on the list is a nice a nice set of mags since i current have 14inch and look horrible (way too small), if any you guys have sizes, brand type on tyres that would be sick if you could forward em on! (would like to know what other ppl have done)!!

cheers

daniel

Car: 1994 626 Sedan

Engine: 2L i4

Transimssion: Manual

Name: Daniel

sorry that i didnt place this on before:

Check out my ride at:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2384413

also:

If any of you guys have, placed some mags on the I4? If so it would be largely appreciated if you could share your history on what type, size of the mags and tires were placed on.

Cheers daniel

Hey Everyone

Car: 1992 626 Hatch

Engine: 2.5L V6

Name: Mel

Hey Everyone i'm new to the site and looking forward to doing up my 626.

Car: 1987 626.... With an electric sunroof i think it's pretty rare stock

Engine: 2.0LT Turbo

Name: Jeremy

Car: 93 626

Engine: 2L 4 cyl

Tranny: 5 speed manual

Name: Phil

Mods: all new stereo, water temp gauge, door inserts, CAI on the way

Any sydney guys out there wanna get together soon?

Heya chaps,

I had an 88' 626 (manual turbo) for about 2 years, sold it to buy an R32. Ended up selling the R32 about 8 months later, and now I bought another 88' 626 (manual turbo)!

I've been into FWD's my whole life, and the whole drifting thing wasn't doing it for me...

I've got plans to go nuts on it, but I'm also looking to buy a house, so might have to back it off a bit.

Anyway, car details are:

Year: 1988

Car: Mazda 626 Turbo

Trans: Manual

Mods: Minimal (for now ;) )

Just found this site from google and had to join up :P

I own a white 1990 Mazda 626 hatchback

the only thing ive done to it is add a jvc mp3 headunit and hopefully getting my new mtx 6x9s put in today

and also from Melbourne ;)

Car: 96 626 GT5 Hatchback

Engine: 2.5 V6

Transmission: Auto

Name: Kerrien

Mods: K&N filter, lowered 2.5inch with new struts, Sony 800w rms amp ,Sony 6x9 280W Rear, Sony 5" 120W Front, Sony 2 x 10" Subs, Panasonic C3300 CD/Mp3 head deck

Sorry to say that a ford falcon with towbar reversed heavily into front pushing radiator support back and is now getting repaired/wrote off i am fighting it to get repaired this is how i came across this sight looking for cheap parts for repair repair estimated at $3600.00

Dam that sux, sounded like you had yourself a nice 626 as well...got any pics of it before the accident?

Yeah man that does suck, i had the same thing happen to me from a camry in a shopping centre, when i was standing infront of the car, and the lady tried to drive off with me standing infront of her.

Hey guys,

Im in Sydney and have a 92 626 v6 hatch, passion rose in colour. Anybody know where I can get a set of Mazda 6 17inch wheels in Sydney from. Let me know if you have a set for sale!

Cheers

Chris

Dam that sux, sounded like you had yourself a nice 626 as well...got any pics of it before the accident?

Sorry been to busy looking after my baby and finally is geeting repaired all the mods happen within a week so no current pics but will post when she comes back from repairer about two weeks

Hey guys,

Im in Sydney and have a 92 626 v6 hatch, passion rose in colour. Anybody know where I can get a set of Mazda 6 17inch wheels in Sydney from. Let me know if you have a set for sale!

Cheers

Chris

try ozmazdaclub.com dude. or ebay.

does anyone know of a white front bumper to suit a 1990 626 hatchback, i kinda made a mistake a couple of weeks ago..or any front bumper which will suit mine lol

thanks

Hi all new here but not to the mazda 626.

Car: 92 626 GE Sedan

Engine: 2.5 V6 Jap Import

Transmission: Maunual

Name: Nik

Mods:- jap import 2.5lt V6 engine fully reconitioned.

- Heavy Duty exedy Clutch

-2.5" straight though exhaust,

-3" Custom cold air intake with K&N filter,

- Lowered about 1.5" with king springs,

-slotted and x drilled rotors

-reconditioned callipers all round with Bendix ultimate pads.

-17" 7.5" Wheels with high speed rating rubber.

- New Shocks, new cv joints, new wheel bearing front and back, and all new bushes.

- Tinted windows

Interior: New Carpet, Auto Techna sports steering wheel, Short Shift, Sony 6x9 Rear, Sony 6x9 Front, Sony 12" Sub, Sony Amp & JVC CD/Mp3 head deck.

Have put a post up in "Sixers Lounge" to indoduce myself in a little more detail and will be adding new pics to cardomain soon for you to have look.

Dam glad I found this site with others aussies who love "da madza."