1984-Mazda-626

Australian Owners Sign In.

308 posts in this topic

hi everyone, thought id add to this post.

Im embarrased about what i have so here it is:

Car: Nissan pulsar 1992 gli :mellow:

Want a tx5 more than ever!

Name: Paul

yeah, i noticed a new group of v6 hatchbacks joining us :biggrin:

Welcome to the newcomers! too bad you are all in different states...dam not too many in NSW, a few in the coastal areas though.

dvs howcome you dont post much anymore

Dont have as much time as i used to, im always around though browsing whenever i can. (now for example im at work)

But yeah when i get a chance i jump on and see whats happening

I really havent done much to my car lately, i really need to save some more to get some work done, i wanna go with some body mods soon. Im thinking custom work but depends on the $$ i know someone that can spraypaint things for me cheap (good job though) so that helps a lot. Im up for new tyres at the rear now as well and maybe even new suspension so money is going to be tight.

Ok ok, so i have been here almost a year, bout time that i put in :P .

I live in Perth, WA, and drive a GC 626, aka da beast

img-128399-1-mymaz.jpg

I hope to get a GD wagon, with the 2.2 Turbo <_< , mabe one day, one day...

Hey im from Warrnambool, victoria i havent got a car yet but im looking for an early 626 coupe for a first car...

Speaking of which has anyone got one for sale :lol:

A good cruise is in order methinks :smile:

Im from Melbourne, and apart from missing out on the last Mazda Car Club cruise I havent really been participating. I see a lot of 626's and TX5's these days, so maybe a get together will get us all in touch.

BTW Bungy_626, good luck with the Microtech. I havent got any good reports to make about Microtech or their Dealers in Melbourne, basically I keep thinking I should have bought a Wolf3D for my old car...

tom.

Another melbournian here

I've got 3 626's (none of which go ATM)

1 x '79 sedan which i'm just building an engine and 5 speed for

1 x '80 sedan which i had before the '79 and is donating parts (rust holes filed with space invader loverly)

1 x '83 ish coupe which a wrecker i know has lent me to pinch furter engine bits and 5 speed conversion parts

(coupe is pilarless which methinks would reduce chassis rigidity hence i'm keeping the '79 sedan)

would love to cruise once i get the engine back together

hey all, i'm from the gold coast n hav a 88 mazda 626Turbo. have plans 2 do it up but content on havin it sleeper stylez. nuffin much done 2 it but manaul boost controller, K n N pod n 2 1/2 piping from catback to a 3 inch muffler. plan 2 do lots more wen i make some serious dosh.

Hey Guys i was driving around terrigal the other day and i saw another 626 the same colour as mine with mags on it, dunno if it was anyone from this board, i know the person driving it saw me cause we were both lookin at each others cars as we drove past. Wasnt anyone here was it? i doubt it but i thought id ask anyway.

Hey Boofy, that is one nice looking GC, i envy u ^_^ :P

I'm from VIC, mitcham. I just bought a 626 '92 4-cyl man white sedan. It's my first car. I haven't done much just changed parkers n driving lights. Interior lights are blue LED, very nice. But i'll get around to lowering and wheels and exhaust. :biggrin:

Car: 1993 626 Hatchback

Engine: 2L i4

Transimssion: Auto

Name: Robert

Car: 1983 mazda 626 coupe

Engine: Fe N/A carby.

Transimssion: 5 speed manual

Name: Jason

i'm from melb. bought my first car! :smile: 92 manual i4. just done head unit, immobiliser, remote keyless entry, put in blue LED interior lighting, blue LED parkers (looks great), white/blue driving lights. i'm also prob on the weekend install my alarm

Car: R31 skyline (626's love the chop :lol: )

Engine: RB30E + 5 Speed (soon to change to RB20DET...)

Name: Iain

Why am i posting on a 626 forum?: a mate of mine has an 89 626turbo, weve put a pod, boost gauge, boost controller on it. its got R33 mags, and will be getting a shine new front mount in the coming weeks. i do all of his dirty work for him :P

Car: 1992 Mazda 626

Engine: DOHC All-alloy 2.5L V6

Name: Dylan

Hopefully the V6 will satisfy my needs - otherwise I might update to an R31 Silhouette. :smile:

I'm addicted to the torque curve of the RB30E... ;)