Australian Owners Sign In.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey im from brisbane and i have a 79 626 coupe

G'day, my name is Matt, live on Gold Coast. My brother in law has a large collection of old Mazdas (bongos, B1600s, 323s, 626s) all pre-1980 stuff. I bought a '79 626 off him that I am tryin

Posted Images

i have them listed as 240AU$ for a set of 4. they retail for 156 for a set of 2. but thats what my buisness like..... i know how hard it is to get parts on students saliry so i make it easy......... if i can do it cheaper then others i do it :biggrin:

well plus any shipping involved

yeah you can pick em up....... maybe even ill deliver ;) (god i hope ill get my baby back this week)

they will lower it by about 1.5"...... anything lower generally will make it rude on the bump stops. i had my riends mx6 lowered with them..... droped arorund 2" by the time the springs setled.

and if you want a custom wound, can be arranged too :smile:

in terms of ride...... well they are tougher, much tougher, but no 'springy' like Ebachs

• 4 weeks later...

Well I figured I might post here

After all last 2 months I have been a 626 driver not a Mx-6 driver.

Most of you know me anyway.

Rod

Wagon 626 GV (GE model run) 7seat

Good to see more 626 owners but.

Plus today I performed some Surgery on The Wagon, that dam deadly bypass hose went last night on the way to taking a mate to Hospital ( punch a wire reinforced window)

hey robbo TX5, sounds good! What mods are you running (if any)?

My car is so stock it aint funny, even down to the standard wheels and lol, hubcaps. Oh, just bought a cheapish jvc mp3 head unit, to replace the beaut tape deck. Trying to scrape together some cash for some small performance mods, like maybe a cai (home made or otherwise) and an exhaust.

Right now though I am getting quotes on some body work, to get rid of a few dints the previous owner left. :(

Ok, I've said enough now, up the TX5 and 626 B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello yes i am an australian 626r. My Family owns a 1985 626 sedan 4 door. we've had it since new from the show room at West End Mazda, Formerly known as Bastians Mazda Centre. it works fine, the only problem with it is the gauage display with lights and the door chime which i know r both connected 2gether but dont work properly. any one with hints on how to fix the problem? oh by the way, this version of the GC is unique because when this model was sold here, european and amerian motorists were getting the model with the flat front head light display, while we got the model with the angled front head light display. its weird why did we get the different looking model, i know the model that superseeded it looked like the model that was sold in the majority of the world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hola y'all!

I'm from NSW on the Central Coast, near Newcastle!

I jus' got me an 82 Sports Hardtop 626, and I'm gon' spend the next month and a half doing it up to pass rego!

She's gonna' be coated in pearl black with chrome handles, wipers and mirrors e.c.t :biggrin:

Hopefully I'll get some 'before' and 'after' pictures put up some time!