Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Starion

Wrecking 93 626 In Ballarat...

Available..

Basically everything other than the motor..

Auto Gear box

Full grey interior

Tail lights and garnish

Sunroof

Full stock exhaust

etc, etc, etc..

Front 1/4 panels are stuffed as is the bonnet, front bar, etc as can be seen from the pics..

If you want anything, just ask.. Theres also some other parts we may strip from the old motor (2.5L)

2b20_1.JPG

4256_1.JPG

710c_1.JPG

4cbc_1.JPG

How bout the plastic dash surround sits up were the speedo is ????

I would buy the whole dash plastic piece but i dont think it would ship to well and it would probably cost to much to ship cause its pretty big...

yes to both, if i knew what they were :biggrin:

The inside of the car is perfect (and all for sale) which piece exactly are you after??

this piece?

img-245544-1-DSC00392.jpg

and this VRIS thingy, what exactly is it? this pic shows where it is.. i take it its inside the manifold?

img-245544-2-vris_2.gif

whats it worth?

will send anything anywhere as long as your paying haha..

and nah that front 1/4 is stuffed, kinda points towards the middle of the car.. u can still buy it if you want tho :lol:

My number is 0439 37 11 38

Thanks

Tim

a week ago.. the back yard looks shocking with the 2 mazda's in it and neither of them going.. haha.. i'll probly end up filling the garage with what ever parts i think i can sell and then get rid of the lot...

OR

push it down the back yard, put the car cover over it so it doesnt look so bad and then strip it slowly.. thats probly the option that will happen cos i cant be bothered at the moment.. haha..

lol fair enuff.. wot i reckon u shud do.. is call up a few mazda wreckers.. ask them about prices for parts for the 626 that u have.. get quotes.. n sell ur 626 parts for approx 80% of (not off!) the price wreckers charge.. jus so u know wot its worth.

if i do that i'll never sell anything lol..

i rang them up and asked how much they sell an auto gear box out of one is and they said $600 - $650..

dont think im gonna get that.. lol

if i do that i'll never sell anything lol..

i rang them up and asked how much they sell an auto gear box out of one is and they said $600 - $650..

dont think im gonna get that.. lol

lol true... but i meant more like body panels or interior parts.. meh i dno lol.. good luck with it tho

yes to both, if i knew what they were :biggrin:

The inside of the car is perfect (and all for sale) which piece exactly are you after??

this piece?

img-245604-1-DSC00392.jpg

will send anything anywhere as long as your paying haha..

Yeh thats the one PM me like on how much you want for it posted....

ay man i been thinkin.. even tho theyre orrite now, i hav a feelin my VRIS solenoids r gonna crap out on me sometime soon.. ill grab some off ya just in case lol.. how much u want for both? let me know.. thanks

Well as of next week the whole things gone, all we are keeping is the Tail Lights and Centre Garnish, the Wheels and Tyres and old motor, still with, all bolt on crap and a auto starter motor...

If your interested in them, msg me..

Dude could I please confirm the shell is now gone? If not, I'm on the lookout for a power antenna.

Thanks mate

Mark

It is gone, kept some pieces though...

Rear Lights & Garnish

+ Some other pieces...

The electric antenna is still here, although the one in the car we have has a broken mast but still pics up the radio perfect. what you willing to pay?

Also have, 2 heads, 1 tested as perfect, the other untested.

Auto Starter motor

Alternator

Power steering pump

Air Con compressor

And all other bolt on the motor stuff...

Oh, and a auto version of a fly wheel, what ever you call that hahaha..

Oh, and a auto version of a fly wheel, what ever you call that hahaha..

u mean torque convertor?

is the car sedan or hatch? if hatch do you have parcel shelf im keen on one for my 92 626

How much for the rear lights and Garnish?....im not really in need of these but if the price is right i may consider them for future mods....oh and i suppose postage could be an issue to...im in Sydney....may be possible to arrange a pickup with a relo...or friend but no guarentee there..

Let me know mate

yes torque convertor would be the one.. haha.. any one or its going in the bin... this weekend..

its a hatch, but of course no parcel shelf. we are in need of one too :(

As for the lights and garnish, I have no idea, make an offer..

just before we bought the smashed one, we had to buy some from the wreckers and they wanted $100 each for the lights and $150 for the garnish.

These are perfect and i dunno.. $300

The thing is, although we probably wont ever need them they are handy to have sitting there.. up to you..

I don't suppose you have any interior bits left? I'm looking for the cup holders in front of the gear selector.

I don't suppose you have any interior bits left? I'm looking for the cup holders in front of the gear selector.

I think i do still have that, but as with 90% of the ones we have found the lid is almost broken off. I'll have a look and see whats out there..