Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Downey180

A Chat Room?

the thing about chat room...... it will just take up space on the server.

mx6.com has a chatroom..... and most of the time its empty. to make it alive they evven trying the chat shedule.... and it still bearly used. if you want a chat, maybe somthing like IRC chanell or something like that

yes, i was referring to Internet Relay Chat. i just call it mIRC because that is the most commonly used chat client for IRC. mIRC.Com is a good site to download the program and read faq's if you've never used IRC before.

Ahhh so that is what mIRC is. Somehow it turned up on my computer and won't go away. I had no clue what it was. Can't uninstall it though, always tells me it is running and to close it first, but it's not running in any way. Oh well. I only reboot like once a week (gotta love cable internet) so it only pops up when I boot up.

I use mirc everyday and i love it. What network you wanna do it on?

its a piece of cake to set up and thats all. Come and go as you please. i always "idle" in mirc but changing networks is going to be a bitch

the only way i think there could be a chat room is only if everyone goes to aol or something else along those lines and we make one there.other then that i doubt it also.maybe we can get cardoamin to design one B)

FYI

This software (InvisionBoard) has an option to add-on a "built-in" chat room. It's $130 a year for it... I put it on my InvisionBoard based forum (http://www.coloradostreetracing.com/forum1)... the only problem with it is the fee (kinda expensive) and currently there is no way to list who is in the chat room (unless you're actually IN the room), so it rarely gets used.. even with 30 members online at the same time most of the day.

See http://www.invisionchat.com for more information if interested.