Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
One Eyed Wheeler

A "newbie" Thread

I think it would be a nice welcome for newbies if there was a specific section for them to leave their own introductions.

I'm a newbie myself; I'd just like to say at this point that this site is an absolute GODSEND!!!! to speak to likeminded 626 enthusiasts and share information or just ideas is a gem. Cheers guys!

First of welcome to the forum. I been around this forum for a very long time and absolutely love this forum its unique in its own ways. Hopefully you will have a pleasant experience as well. As far as having a newbie section on this forum best bet would be to contact the admin of this forum (zuke) about this request. From my experience members who are new here generally post there introduction in the sixers lounge which you have already done :lol: . Welcome and enjoy !

:lol: . Welcome and enjoy !

ditto

its nice to see fresh faces and to know people still like our cars

Yeah i beleive the sixers lounge is the best place to post that sort of thing...

Theres been quite a few new members signing up lately...are people finally realising that there is more in a 626 than a family car? I think the 626 has great potential

I've loved the 626 since I got my first one over 18months ago (it was May 2005 to be precise cos it was right after that taxi driver plunged into my VW Golf) and I've had a few decent cars since then (and some not-so-decent) but I was always on the lookout for another 626 - when I saw the 2.5 v6 that was it finalised.

An 800 mile round-trip is considered a long way to go "just for a car" according to my good colleagues here to which I simply reply "IT'S NOT JUST A CAR YOU ****ING STUPID *******D C*******ING *****R" and then I wake up in the meds room with my friends, family and colleagues all standing around me, I'm dazed and confused, "what happened??"

Yes, I love it!

Since I got Jasper my cousin has been on the lookout for a 626 - his problem is that he's only 20 and can't afford to insure anything above the 1.8 but he wants the power of the 2.5. My brother now wants one too lol!!!

The thing is with a 626 you're getting performance, power, handling, comfort, space and LUXURY. And I just love the front end, it looks wicked. My MR2 was cool, I really liked it but the only thing I would say was better about the MR2 was that it was a RWD and a bit more fun when you got the back end out. But the 626 is an entirely different car. It's powerful enough for me (ok, maybe a few more hp wouldn't go amiss) and it handles like a dream!

Hi,,

This is capella14

Well I had a 1989 626 DX sedan that I missed liked crazy, but yet, I still hope someday to buy a similar model again perhaps, more later and perhaps make a better deal on. I got that car (my first car) on a dumb chance when at a public auction. I wanted the camry behind it, but the auctioneer already sold it and I had no idea...LOL

For the several months I had driven the car, I had a great pleasure in driving it because it handled well, sounded good, and because I was pretty fortunate to have a relative who has knowledge with Mazdas, I felt secure. I did some fluid work on my own(changed oil, transmission,) who says now that I cant at least take care of my own car???? LOL\

Well I feel pleased that there is a forum here and a post and I hope to connect with those 626 owners, enthusiasts etc. everywhere!!!

See, I rest my case lol ;)

WELCOME TO THE SITE

I love this place. And you'll love it too... so many helpful folk on here. I just wish I lived near so many 626 enthusiasts, not many here in England which is why I think so many pay attention to mine.

If you need anything just gimme a shout and I'll help wherever I can but I dare say there's loadsa people before me will be of more use to you lol.

Jay Jay