XeNoMoRpH

Post Pics Of Funny Rice

1,207 posts in this topic

ok guys a riced out current gen camaro :D

img-342029-1-0711121214_01.jpg

its the rims and the vent in front of the rear wheel that holds a brake light that shoots light to the front of the car and a fart can sounding muffler. and possibly the paint. D: i have to look at this.... thing everyday... ughh white people lol

LT or SS? I suppose it doesn't make much of a difference...

o

img-342040-1-0711121214_01.jpg

its the rims and the vent in front of the rear wheel that holds a brake light that shoots light to the front of the car and a fart can sounding muffler. and possibly the paint. D: i have to look at this.... thing everyday... ughh white people lol

ooohhh i thought this was a cavalier with a body mod :P

nope, no cavalier just a whtie boy car :D

thats what happens when you have money but dont have any tastes at all :P

img-342029-1-0711121214_01.jpg

So sad :( , I guess he is too cool :cool: for us. What got me (among other things) was the brake light that was pointed to the front of the car and in a location that can't even be seen by the car in front. I can respect the hard work people put into their cars to get them how they want them to be but sometimes I just don't get it.

Oh and don't be hatin on the Hogwarts Express, how else I am supposed to get to school?

Now excuse me while I go paint white walls on my tires.

Gaah, lambo doors on a Kia! >.<

Take out the bodykit, lambo doors and the gay ass wing and that car would actually be decent...

Wow.......that was something else. Honestly I can respect the amount of work he has put into the car but it is just not for me. I still couldn't believe he used JB weld on the turbo manifold, that left me dumbfounded. The wheels, oh don't even get me started on those. The first set was fugly as heck and with stock suspension too? Wow. The second set was better but still not there yet. With all that I was suprised he left it at stock height, at the very least some lowering springs.

"

this is my new wing aftermarket honda wing converted. i had to make wooden brakets to level it with the car. then used bondo. and sprayed it to match the Car.

"

lol

I can't believe he won all those trophies.

"I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I am good at everything."

The amount of work he put into that car is staggering. Lots of good, but lots of bad. I'm glad he at least had a harness bar...

I can't believe he won all those trophies.

"I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I am good at everything."

Hahahahaha thats hilarious

So sad sad.png , I guess he is too cool cool.png for us. What got me (among other things) was the brake light that was pointed to the front of the car and in a location that can't even be seen by the car in front. I can respect the hard work people put into their cars to get them how they want them to be but sometimes I just don't get it.

Oh and don't be hatin on the Hogwarts Express, how else I am supposed to get to school?

Now excuse me while I go paint white walls on my tires.

there are vents in the front of the rear tires that have red leds connected to the brake lights, i was in front of him one night and everytime he would hit the brakes i was blinded with a red light. he did however uninstall them because he kept getting pulled for it. he isnt too bright but he will tell you "how to do it professionally" on any for of building, cars, painting, ect. if you catch my drift.

Yay!! Anime car!! :lol:

img-344750-1-20120507003538ab8.jpg

:happy: made this car look fluffy and all cozy,..

still cant see it? :mellow:

img-344750-1-20120507003538ab8.jpg

IMO,.. no matter how fast these anime cars go,... it would still look like cruising 40-60kph :happy:

uhm,.. is that an RX-7? :mellow:

Don't ask me how I stumbled upon this, but take a look.

http://www.cardomain...71/2002-kia-rio

Words fail me.

The amount of work put into it, then taking into account what kind of car it is and his spelling/grammar...

Wow!! he did a lot of stuff in there,... :mellow: i have to say, its inspiring