XeNoMoRpH

Post Pics Of Funny Rice

1,207 posts in this topic

I spotted this thing in the MIR parking lot. Guess they took the integra front end and did a poor job putting it on a civic.

img-205074-1-junk.jpg

Let me take my digicam to school tomorrow mornin and I'll upload this pic of a nicely riced out civic.

Instead of making a new thread, I will revive an old one. I was driving to get my car inspected and saw an old buick that was, let's say, unique. The picture explains it all. I have never seen anything like that...

img-282273-1-buick.jpg

img-282306-1-0116091713_00012.jpg

img-282306-2-0116091715_0001-1.jpg

look closely at the bottom pic, u can see fake rivets, of the screen door mesh CUT INTO the oem bumper

;)

look closely at the bottom pic, u can see fake rivets, of the screen door mesh CUT INTO the oem bumper

Wow...I'm speechless...

Instead of making a new thread, I will revive an old one. I was driving to get my car inspected and saw an old buick that was, let's say, unique. The picture explains it all. I have never seen anything like that...

img-282325-1-buick.jpg

I actually kinda like this one..

It's so far out it's almost funny. :blink:

Wow...I'm speechless...

yea when he came in the store, after i helped em, i asked him, so you do all the work yourself?

and in broken spanglish, yes .

:biggrin:

I am shocked that the owners of these cars don't have friends that tell them how stupid this is. If I did anything close to this, I would be made fun of constantly by friends and family. Oh well... entertainment for the rest of the world.

I am shocked that the owners of these cars don't have friends that tell them how stupid this is. If I did anything close to this, I would be made fun of constantly by friends and family. Oh well... entertainment for the rest of the world.

I have a friend, well used to have a friend who riced out his ford ranger, believe me he got made fun of allllll the time. I wish I had a pic of it, billet grill, chery bomb, cheap silver vinyl stickers, LED lightbar on back, + more rice stuff.

Well, see... their friends stop talking to them after they do this crap, and they think to themselves, "I'm just too cool for them." and they never realize what's really going on.

may god have mercy on their souls ...

Poser.JPG

(lp says "poser")

oh sweet mother of god.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

As distracting as that waste of a Corolla is, I can't help but notice the gray Supra with the TRD front bumper parked behind it...

Lol, the hood guage is backwards...

nope, it's so people can see how high he can rev.

:lol:;)

My friend showed me these pictures.

img-282497-1-029.jpg

img-282497-2-028.jpg

img-282497-3-027.jpg

So...ah...I don't get it... Is that supposed to look like a beat up vacuum cleaner/rebel death racer from some apocalypse or did he crash into a house and then paint the crap that got stuck to his car?

My friend showed me these pictures.

img-282500-1-029.jpg

img-282500-2-028.jpg

img-282500-3-027.jpg

So...ah...I don't get it... Is that supposed to look like a beat up vacuum cleaner/rebel death racer from some apocalypse or did he crash into a house and then paint the crap that got stuck to his car?

lol, i think that 's all he can find around the house to rice his integra. and he ran out of all of the spray paint around the house, so he had to be creative (didn't work out at all).