What do you think of it  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of it

• It's not needed, all the informations are on internet
    • It's not needed, if people are interested, they'll serach
    • It's not bad, but text and pics are not well chosen
    • It's a good idea, keep on the work to have a big database
    • It's a good idea, leave it like it is

OMG iam so mad that I didn't buy th kit, sorry to let you guys know but the shark kit has been discontinued :( . They only offer the hood and spoiler still so now that's officaly the rarest kit for the 626. BTW don't bother askin them I they have any old ones b/c I asked and they don't......

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

renzooo the 626 and the ford probe are compatble + the ford probe is able to utlize the 626's bodykits and engine modifications so i was wondering if the ford probe's bodykits are able to be fitted on the 626 with minium modifcations, because the probe has bodykit styles that i prefer

renzooo the 626 and the ford probe are compatble + the ford probe is able to utlize the 626's bodykits and engine modifications so i was wondering if the ford probe's bodykits are able to be fitted on the 626 with minium modifcations, because the probe has bodykit styles that i prefer

Concerning bodykits, this must be checked but I don't think so...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow great stuff thank you so much!!

I've looked all over for kits and keep getting the same ones... this has offered a bit more scope so thanks.

I'll be removing the lip kit from mine in the coming weeks (after I've bought a new kit) so if anyone's interested in one it's there for a few

• 4 weeks later...

http://wezel.shacknet.nu/viewtopic.php?t=5141

This is a Probe bumper adapted to the 626, but as you see, he kept the upper part of a stock 626 bumper and he fixed the lower part of a probe under, because it can't be done with small mods, You also see how different are the 626/mx6 headlights and understand with kits of one can't fit easily the second...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Looks painted to me but if it was cf that would be awsome. Maybe someone can email the company and ask.

Yeh its painted that car was/is on car domain and its just painted black. They do have fiberglass hoods with the scoops on it, they would be heaps lighter than the standard ones.

• 2 months later...

New 4 piece universal fender flares for sale.

I just listed it on ebay so if your intersted check it out. Item number: 250192375039

* 100% brand new- never been painted and installed.

* Professional installation is recommended.

* Message me if you have any questions.

Fender flares are designed for people that want to make their car look wider.

Fender flares attach on top of the front wheel fender & rear wheel panel.

All the fender flares require a professional body shop for installation. Fender flares require cutting, molding & fiber glass work.

Fender flares are brand new , never used and ready to ship or picked up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
sweet site. you wouldnt know where I'd be able to find clear tail lights for a 95 626 would ya?

Custom work made by a french manufacturer who unfortunately only speaks french : julien@tuning.org (located in Lyon - France)

But expensive...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 years later...