Sign in to follow this  
project626

Nj Meet....sat. (7/16/05)

8 posts in this topic

Sorry for the late post.

I noticed this on another forum and thought I would share.

It will be held at Johnson park across the street from the spotless Quick Lube Car wash in Hackensack NJ. It's on the corner of Anderson St. & Hackensack Ave. Start time is 1PM.

Here are the Directions....

From the GWB

Take Rt. 4 west. get off on Hackensack Ave South. (Past RiverSide Mall, go under Hackensack ave then get off on the next exit on the right) Cross over rte. 4 and keep straight. Past Cemetary on right. Past Boston Market on left. After passing Target on right, at next light make a right which will be university plaza. (Dunkin Donuts on right/Berger King on left) go striaght and make a left on Main st. (7 11 on left) go straight and make a left at the next light (anderson St.) Sears will be on the left. After that, make another left at the next traffic light (Hackensack Ave.) and a quick right into the little park.

From Turnpike South.

Go north to exit 18. (GWB)

Keep straight and get of on Rte. 46W. At the 3rd light--Actually, right before the 3rd light (after crossing over draw Bridge) Make a right at the Circle (Bergen Turnpike) After that turn, make a quick right. At the light, you'll see Vally Fair on the right. Keep straight. At the fork, bear right. You'll pass White Castles on left. Pass Shoprite, KFC & Taco bell on right. Pass Bergen County Jail on right. Pass Pep Boys on right. Pass the Bergen Record on right. Once you've passed Mcdonalds on left, stay in right lane. Pass All Brands Nissan on right. Right after the next light (Anderson St.) make a right into the little park.

From Parkway South

Take Parkway north to exit 163 (Rte4/17) Go Past Garden State Mall (Largest mall in New Jersey) But stay in Left Lane. Pass Wendy's. Get off on Hackensack Ave. South Exit.

Past Cemetary on right. Past Boston Market on left. Past Target on the right. After passing Target on right, at next light make a right which will be university plaza. (Dunkin Donuts on right/Berger King on left) go striaght and make a left on Main st. (7 11 on left) go straight and make a left at the next light (anderson St.) Sears will be on the left. After that, make another left at the next traffic light (Hackensack Ave.) and a quick right into the little park.

the most important info was left out, what meet is this? A 626 meet, mx6?

Neither.

Just a bunch of cars geting together hanging out

Thought it would be cool to get some 626's out there to represent

oh, so yeah this was kinda posted late maybe next time other later in the summer I'll try 2 set up a 626 meet B)

i would try for this one but looks like no one else will be making it from this forum ?

i would try for this one but looks like no one else will be making it from this forum ?

If you're not too far, you should come anyway B)