Sign in to follow this  
POSITIVELYdropped11

Mazda Accident

8 posts in this topic

omg today was horrible,, im on my way home to do my brakes with new slotted rotors and green stuff pads i stop at a light some dumb f**kin girl decides to do her make up while on a cell fone and rearends me my drives side quarter panel is gone along with my tailights and back bumper no frame damage tho..and turns out girl didnt have insurance so i doubt imma get money for it cuz u know how messed up the court system is...but neways i spent today buyin a trunk and duct tapin taillights form a 2000 civic coupe onto my car so i can get to work....its horrible i need to werk on my shit hardcore to get it back the way it was....but dont worry imma make the meet in wildwood no matter how ghetto it looks....as of now i got a primered trunk wit a under construction sticker..makes me wanna cry

that blows man, but the "under construction" sticker makes me laugh a little. do you know this girl that hit you, like do you have any information on her, cuz i'd make HER pay for the repairs... tell the stupid ho she can either pay you now or pay you in court cuz seriously, driving without insurance is crap and it makes quite the lawsuit.

ya i got her info and she will pay itll prolly cost her alot seein as my whole taillight setp was custom made wit lexus tails and they cost 300 a piece plus the labor to fit em and replace the quarter panel o well tho

in estonia you can't drive without an insurance. If you do, then you'll get a ticket for that.

in estonia you can't drive without an insurance. If you do, then you'll get a ticket for that.

Most places here you'll get a ticket, license suspension, and sued in court.