Sign in to follow this  
POSITIVELYdropped11

Mazda Meet

91 posts in this topic

i've been to seaside like, a million times...

hmmm 6 and a half hour trip? if i had my stereo all installed i might consider it, or if it was later in the summer. i will have to keep an eye on this section from here on out.

WIT Since u been there numerous times u know of a exit which we can meet up at ....

and max thanks for the offer ....i am pass just saving my money to pay off my student loans first since i graduated already and got to pay back the loan :( ...but if u gonna do it on the civic PM me i am try and drop by :smile:

Oh alright then, congradulation B) ....I'll let u know when iam doing the civc if u wana swing by

i just now posted on mx6 trying to figure out where are they all meeting up at so we can all go toghter i mean if this still meet is happening :blink:

btw thanks max let me know whatsup :smile:

sooooo wut is going on wit this meet is it happening or not? or should i go and look for something else to do?

i'm not even gonna worry about the meet... there's no organization here at all.

there is an idea but noboady wants to take the leadership position (moderators) and the responsobility the idea just died out :mellow:

I think we can still drive up there and have a meet by the beach I heard the beaches are nice....I am willing to take make it happen if other members are willing to ? If not this weekend then hopefully next weekend?

it's supposed to be rainy all this week anyway isn't it?

i'm all for a meet, there's just got to be SOME organization and not just a last-minute rush to do everything... i don't want to wake up on saturday morning and go "oh, THAT's what's going on." and drive the 3 hours it'll take me to get to Seaside.

I just now checked the weather saturdays its saying morning it is raining...night is clean and sunday is scattered thunderstorm ...so I guess this weekend is closed? ......how about next weekend?

next weekend sounds good and were are we going and for how long and good meet up point would be on the parkways rest stops.

i'll be in lancaster next weekend, but you guys go ahead and meet without me... have a fun time.

Anything is possible if people put their minds to it ....as far as thsi weekend i doubt it since it is raining and stuff maybe if not next weekend then a few weekends down the line ..and members who could not have made it this week can make it to this meet ...how about july 31 ??? :blink: