Sign in to follow this  
POSITIVELYdropped11

Mazda Meet

91 posts in this topic

I might be there not sure yet. I'll let u guys know for sure.

i'll let them know about it on MySpace tonight.

good shit jus let lots of people wit mazdas know i think itll be a good thing to have a lot of mazda owners goin buck wild down the shore

i am trying to get 1 guy with a protege to come through and another girl with a 95 626 to come :smile:

I would come but I Would have only had my licens for like a week and Its a bita long drive Plus i dont have a mazda anymore:( Well I Do its out back but it wont move till the tow truck comes liol!

i say come with a friend so the driving distant would not seem far and doesnt matter what car u have as long as u dont hate 626 ur good :biggrin:

well u should come cuz 4 people form mx6.com said they were going too so the list is gettin bigger

can someone make a movie of this meet that would be hot :wacko:

i have a digital video camera... well, it's my parents' but i'm open to use it...

i've played around with a little bit of video editing software... not a lot tho... i could probably work something out.

that shit wqould be crazy a bangin video maybe we can drive like dicks on the parkway and have that in it too haha j/k

so the count for us is 2 defs plus me and one maybe? cuz i got 5 definates from mx6.com and four of my boys are going

there's some guy on here from p-burg NJ... i forget his name... he's got a black 626... we should get him into this idea, maybe we could tail each other down.

hey Dubs, where you from again exactly?

there's some guy on here from p-burg NJ... i forget his name... he's got a black 626... we should get him into this idea, maybe we could tail each other down.

Did u mean v6-forever :blink: -_-

also if this is a overnight stay which hotel or do we sleep in our cars :lol:

Did u mean v6-forever :blink: -_-

also if this is a overnight stay which hotel or do we sleep in our cars :lol:

no, not v-6 forever... but we should get him involved too. lol

yeah, if all goes as planned for me, i should be able to go too...

so as of rite now the only people from this site that are definates is WIT pureskillz and me???? sillz did u ever talk to the guy wit the protege and the other one??? im jus tryin to get a number to get pricing on rooms if everyplans to stay overnight.

its july 16th-17th in wildwood nj im tryin to have eevryone meet on a rest stop on the parkway then all of us drive together as a group from there

so everyone thats definatly goin pm me with ur aim or aol sn and where ur from and if ur stayin overnight or not thatnx

IM001492.JPG

Hey count me in I live in the southern tier, NY. I will be staying. I'll post a pic of my car as soon as I can find a good one.

i am leaning more towards staying the night will get full confirmatino within a week :smile: so we have more then 8 members going for sure ....

and personally i doubt members would stay the night but if they could that would be hot :smile: