Sign in to follow this  
POSITIVELYdropped11

Mazda Meet

91 posts in this topic

whats up everyone????its gettin real nice out n it would be great if we had a meet somewhere in nj pa or ny would be great lets all jus throw around some ideas

sounds good to me... where we talking?

you'll know which one i am, my car's the one that squeaks really badly. lol

lol where we could meet down the shore in jersey or in philly but lots of mazdas all gens or models would be bangin

the shore actually sounds like a cool idea i think... where we talking? sandy hook or seaside heights or what? i think i'd like to go for seaside.

i am down we just have to make sure cars actually do come and not back out :blink:

how does july 11th and 12th sound either seaside or wildwood and imma post up something on mx6.com to see if ne of them want to go

basically ne one willing to make the trip is welcome have a like a huge party/meet jus need more people to know about it i posted on mx6.com too so

the distance form the city to the shore is around hour and a half depending on driving speeds lets say u do 80 the whole way form the city u could be there in 45 mins

the distance form the city to the shore is around hour and a half depending on driving speeds lets say u do 80 the whole way form the city u could be there in 45 mins

but that would be illegal... hehe

let me check my schedule, i don't think i have anything going on that weekend... i've got a work shutdown week in july when i plan on going on vacation tho...

its only illegal if u get caught shhhhhh........ lol we need more people to come!!!!!!!!spread the word

it's looking like i could probably make it... why don't you start planning all the details... i'm in a Mazda group on MySpace, so once i have all the details, i'll let all of them know about it too.

ok here it goes meet will be saturday july 16th and depending if people wanna get hotels and stuff like that itll go til the 17th. i was thinkin bout it and how cool would it be if we met up on a rest stop onthe parkway and drove form there to wildwood as a group? throw out some more ideas we got like a month to finalize it

that definately sounds like a plan to me... i just all-of-a-sudden decided i want to go to hot dog johnny's... i'd say we could meet there, but that's a helluva drive methinks. lol

wheres that???n u mean meet there then drive down,,,,,im confused lol

it's on Route 46 in Butzville... it'd be too long of a drive to bother meeting there and driving all the way to Wildwood i think...

we were just disgussing New Jersey and it made me hungry for Johnny's Hot Dogs.

you must've heard of them, they're famous!

I'm not going(I live in Southern Va), but are you gonna bring the car in your sig?

I don't know ust wondering, your sig says its full show and a lot of people don't drive full show vechicles around. :huh: