Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Neeko

Banner Changes And Pics In Sig?

i know its been discussed but is there anyway we could put just 1 SMALL pic in our sig of our car?....i mean i could donate some $ if that is the reason (bandwidth)....and could we like change the main page banner sometimes?

like 626 of the week or something and someones ride gets to be there sometimes?

I think the banner idea sounds good B) , but couldn't we just put the pic of our ride as our avatar, and keep the signature as is.(faster loading)

I dont plan on changing the banner any time soon; I like the way it flows with the rest of the forum, plus my car is on it. :rolleyes:

As far as pics in sigs, it would slow down how fast pages load. For people that have dial up it would take forever to read threads. I think everyone should just have a picture of their ride in their avatar.

Some forums have options whether to view pics in sigs or not. :huh:

So the people who don't to view them, can just turn them off.

yea what he said^^

it's called a custom user title.....some rap boards i'm a member on have a "store" where you can buy stuff like that and you can buy other misc. things for your profile and add glow to your user name and crap...you "buy" stuff with points you earn...you earn them by your post count...more post = more points...and they have a cool option where the "rich" (read POSTWHORES) members can donate points and crap :huh:

i can't put a pic of my car as my avatar...wrong file type or something and too big

i could post the pic i want off cardomain and could someone resize it or something?

could someone please help me

yea what he said^^

it's called a custom user title.....some rap boards i'm a member on have a "store" where you can buy stuff like that and you can buy other misc. things for your profile and add glow to your user name and crap...you "buy" stuff with points you earn...you earn them by your post count...more post = more points...and they have a cool option where the "rich" (read POSTWHORES) members can donate points and crap :huh:

i can't put a pic of my car as my avatar...wrong file type or something and too big

i could post the pic i want off cardomain and could someone resize it or something?

could someone please help me

Personally, I find postwhoring to be annoying (no offense to those of you who do it.. and it's really not too bad on here, but on other forums it just gets ridiculous), so I'd hate to see people getting special benefits just by adding useless comments to posts all day. If there were a way to earn benefits from getting points from other users from being helpful or something, that would be really cool, but probably too difficult. I'm also for anything that makes the pages load faster vs. having a bunch of flashy pictures. The more text the better.. I can get away with being on the forum at work more easily.. *evil grin* Most sites make you pay just to have an avatar, so I think we should leave well enough alone and not try to essentially get two of them. :smile:

Neeko - if you still need help with avatar size, I can help. Basically all you need to do is save the image, open it in Photoshop/similar program and resize the image so that it's 99x99 pixels in size, and all will be happy.