Sign in to follow this  
I4hatch

1992 Mazda 626

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I am looking to sell my car, a 1992 GE Mazda 626 hatchback. Many of you will know my car, I have owned it for all it's life, but now regretfully I am putting it on the market. The car is located in Australia, so I guess that eliminates all you US guys. The car is a 2.0L I4, with a 5 speed manual gearbox which I recently installed.

The car has done 269,000km, been serviced every 5000km and has always used shell helix semi synthetic oil with the filter being replaced every oil change. The car also has a brand new dizzy cap, rotor, leads and plugs. The car is running beautifully, with not a fault or strange noise to be heard. The car doesn't use any oil, and has never been thrashed: I can assure that (Having to pay for everything does that to you :D )

The car has a full efini parts conversion, with the rear lights, grille and wheel center caps all being sourced from japan, giving the car a very unique look.

The car has been tastefully modded as follows:

Engine Accesories: JDM Intake Camshaft, Custom 3" Cold Air Intake, 2" Cat-back Exhaust, A dual muffler, Painted Valve cover, Mazdaspeed engine oil cap, silicon hosing.

Drivetrain Hardware: 5 speed manual conversion, Exedy sports organic clutch.

Brakes and Suspension: Stock brakes, Painted Calipers, 1.5" lower on king springs.

Rolling Stock: Series VI RX-7 rims.

Interior: Sard Racing Vacuum gauge, Autotecnica gearknob, Sports pedals, Blue neons, Type S seat covers, SAAS blue leather shift boot, Swoosh motorsports shift light.

Bodywork: Mazdaspeed front lip spoiler, Blue Neons, Efini parts conversion (Taillights, Grille), antenna removal and replacement on roof, clear side indicators.

Stereo Components: Sony XPLOD head unit, Sony XPLOD 6x9 3 way speakers, USaudio 12" subwoofer, Audioline 2x200W amplifier

I'm sure theres more, but thats all I can remember now. For pictures of the car, head to http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/638819

The asking price for the car is $9000 AUD firm.

If any of you are interested, please reply here or pm me. You can also email me at proconsol@bigpond.com.

Regards,

Toby Gaumann

Would you consider selling me your mzdaspeed front lip, please :P

And another question, whats the difference between the normal taillights and the efini ones?

No, I will not be selling parts individually, as if the car doesn't sell I will be keeping it.

As for the efini lights, you can look on my cardomain page, they look quite different, a little difficult to describe. On the efini ones, the lights around the numberplate on the boot garnish light up as brakelights and stoplights, whereas the 626 ones do not.

Toby

Hey mate,

I'm very interested in this car. Please PM me to sort out a time and place so I can have a look at it. Are you in Melbourne?

Thanks