Sign in to follow this  
PIMPOLICIOUS

626 Meet Come Thru And Show Off Ur Car

8 posts in this topic

yo what up everybody trying 2 meet up 2morrow after work.everybody that has a hooked up six come thru and show off ur car or just come thru and chill.now adays weekends are boring Im trying 2 get it popin 4 the weekend hollabac if you tring 2 meet up let me know so i can set time and place

Umm most of us are a bit far from NY none the less your town dude lol, cool thought tho....

Try posting it in the "meet" forum we have here B)

Yo Pimp just to let u know this thread is going to be moved and they were just trying to help, second were in NY u at? WE've had meets before in Queens so let me know.

if u not trying 2 meet dont post a reply

No need to get your nuts in a bunch nothing I said had disrespect just telling you weekely stuff is rough to do everyone on this forum is spread way out, Chill out we just had a meet in June and it took us 4 months to get that ball rollin so you wanna set up a meet cool awsome, but you gotta have big head notice....

Yo were in Far rock u live at ...i go by rockaway every weekend by 116st ....speaking of a meet i was wonering if people wanan meet up and chill out on a weekend like play pool n go crusing anyone down for either next week or day after