Could you help me diagnose a brake problem?
My rear brakes are burning red hot and cooking brake pads, so I changed rear calipers, pads, and rotors. Then I was to bleed all four brakes yesterday. Then the following happen.
Note: 1. all the wheels can be turned freely before turning on the car. 2. The car has no abs
1. Start the engine.
2. Bleed rear passenger side. Fluid came out very, pressure not enough, not very much fluid coming out.
3. Bleed rear driver side. Fluid came out slowly, pressure not enoguh, not very much fluid coming out.
4. Bleed front passenger side. Fluid eject for a second, but only air coming out. No matter how many time I try, only fluid with buble burst out for a short period, cannot maintain pressure.
5. Bleed front driver side. Fluid eject for a second, but only air coming out. No matter how many time I try, only fluid with buble burst out for a short period, cannot maintain pressure.
6. Fully confused and realized that all four wheels cannot be turned or are all locked up.
7. During the front brakes bleeding process, the pedal can be easily pressed to the ground.
8. One hour after turn off the car, wheels can be turned now.
Could you help me diagnose this brake problem?
Thanks a lot!