Let me first start out saying I breeze thru a couple of forum on here and on probetalk and couldn't find a detail answer to my questions so i decided to post and see what responses I get.
I want to up grade my suspension to the Ksport coilovers. I have read some reviews on them. For the most part the pros and cons were the same but no one gave real in-depth details about the performance of the coilovers, there longevity, tuning them, or everyday ride quality vs. track performance.
So my questions are:
1) I have a bodykit which makes the car lower are the Ksports stiff enough so I wont bottom out, and does the size of my rims affect the performance of the coilovers.
2) I live in NY, are the Ksports durable and comfortable enough for everyday driving on NYC streets.
3) Are they difficult to adjust, and is it a true 36 way adjustability.
4) Are they a direct bolt up or do I other components to go along with them.
5) Are there any other coilovers that equally match the Ksports or susperseeds them.
6) What is the general ride quality of the Ksports.
7) Do I need a camber kit.
8) What are the spring rates and can they be changed.
9) How well do they respond to extra weight in the car, i.e(passengers,spare tire,etc.)
10) How well do they perform in track conditions or high speed driving.