These are a set of rules for this forum, set down by the Administrative/Moderating team. Please read through and take heed. These rules can be changed without notice and are not limited to the below.
1) SEARCH! Odds are, your question has already been answered, so why wait for a reply to a question that's been asked and answered numerous times??? Be sure to check PMX626.com as well. It is extremely rude to expect fellow members to do the work for you. Please put some effort into it.
2) SEARCH!! It is such an important rule that it needs to be stated again.
3) A maximum of 5 lines in your signature. One image is allowed that is a maximum of 450x100 pixels and 50kb in size. Your signature cannot have, but not limited to, advertisements or anything hurtful towards the Mazda626 community.
4) No offensive or pornographic avatars, they will be removed.
5) Keep offensive language to a minimum, it is not necessary.
6) Respect ALL members, whether or not you like what they have to say. We will edit or delete posts that involve personal attacks or offensive content.
7) If you want to criticize someone or their car, do it in a constructive manner.
8) The moderation team is here to make sure these guidelines are followed... we do NOT know everything. You will get better information posting in the forum than from emailing individual moderators.
9) Please do not post personal messages such as "When can we meet to work on the car". That is what the PM (private messaging) feature is for. Such posts are subject to deletion.
10) DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS. IT IS CONSIDERED RUDE NOT TO MENTION DIFFICULT AND ANNOYING TO READ.
11) Posts from months back do NOT need your advice. Chances are that the person who asked the question already solved the problem. Unless you have something you feel can